Country Cooking For Large Crowds
using Turkey necks
Romanian cream and tripe soup
won ton skins
IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
Chicken and Pistachios
~~~~~~~~~
From: <[email hidden]>
Subject: Country Cooking For Large Crowds
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 9:40:24 -0500
My mother is currently on the committee for creating the church suppers
and we were wondering if anybody has recipes for cooking for a crowd. We
need simple country cooking recipes that will feed anywhere from 100 to
150 people. If any body has some good recipes or good recipe links that
will feed that many people we sure would appreciate them.
Thanks in advance,
Harriet
~~~~~~~~~
From: no_spam@no_where.invalid
Subject: Turkey necks
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:46:12 GMT
Turkey necks are now common in the supermarkets. Only way I know how
to cook them is in a crab boil as done in the south. I am sure there
are other ways to prepare them. Hard to get all the meat, but oh so
good.
--
Gypsy Bill & Jo Ann Full timing RV'ers
reply to: az9b13d4j located at earthlink dot net
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Vantor" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Another Romanian Recipe please
Date: 28 Dec 2004 11:13:36 -0800
Hello
I am looking for another Romanian recipe. The last time I was in
Bucuresti I had a soup (name?) it consisted of cream and tripe.
If anyone knows the recipe, please take a moment to let me know.
Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~
From: "MNF" <[email hidden]>
Subject: won ton skins
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:23:09 GMT
Does anyone have a good recipe for making won ton skins. Please email me.
Blane
~~~~~~~~~
From: [email hidden] (mikem)
Subject: IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes? (from Top Secret Recipes)
Date: 28 Dec 2004 15:46:41 -0800
I saw this recipe a couple of weeks ago on the Top Secret Recipes Web
Site but didn't get a copy before it was taken off the site.
Could someone post the Pumpkin Pancake recipe?
,
Thanks - Mike - Toronto
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Matthew Givens" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Chicken and Pistachios
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:11:42 -0600
A common recipe is for chicken and ???... you pick the nuts. Cashews,
peanuts, whatever. Except I've never seen a recipe for chicken and
pistachios. my favorite nut. Can anyone help?
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]