REQUESTS from Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Potato/tomato/kibbeh

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "ke8yy" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Potato/tomato/kibbeh?

    I'm looking for a couple of recipes for tomato kibbeh and potato
    kibbeh. I've had them a number of times, and they seem to be mainly:

    bulgur wheat
    tomatoes or cooked potato
    olive oil
    lemon juice
    parsley
    salt

    but there's probably more, and I could use some ideas on proportions.
    Any hints?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]