REQUESTS from Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. "Monkey Shine" Skillet Cake
    Sour Dough starter for bread machine

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected]
    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:36:23 EST
    Subject: "Monkey Shine" Skillet Cake

    I am looking for a recipe called "Monkey Shine Skillet Cake" supposedly
    from
    Pillsbury.com// but it's no longer posted on that website. Here's all I
    have on it, perhaps some of your members will have the entire recipe.
    *any*
    help will be most appreciated. We need to know the quantities of the
    ingredients mentioned in the directions but not in the list of
    ingredients..

    "Monkey Shine" Skillet Cake

    3 tablespoons Land O Lakes Butter
    1 (4-serving) pkg. instant banana cream pudding mix
    1/2 cup flaked coconut
    1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds

    OVEN 350 F. Measure flour, sugar and salt into ungreased 10-inch skillet.
    Make well in center. Add oil, vinegar, vanilla and banana extracts,
    chocolate,
    baby food, soda and coffee. Mix with a spoon until well blended, about 2
    minutes. Spread batter evenly in skillet. Sprinkle with dates, then with
    Topping.
    Bake at 350 F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake springs back when
    lightly
    touched in center.

    to e-mail me direct, delete 'nospam' from my address.
    Thanks so much.
    Flo in Texas
    [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected])

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Joseph Ferraro" <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Sour Dough starter for bread machine
    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:36:30 -0500

    Anybody have a good sour dough starter for bread machine use.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]