General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 182 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 January 2006
Last activity
5 January 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
182
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Mahi Mahi.
    Sugar Syrup
    Chicken Divan
    Fiesta Cheesecake
    Date Nut Loaf
    Microwave Meals in Cabin

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Beth Layman" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: .........

    I am looking for recipes for Mahi Mahi. I was at a restuarant
    called Joe's Crabshack back in October. It was for my dad's birthday
    and right after my brother died. They had on the menu,Mahi Mahi. I
    decided to try it and I liked it. I would like to have a recipe
    simular recipe. It was grilled with a butter sauce(i can't tell what
    type of butter sauce) to put on it. That is about all I can tell you.
    I live in Indiana and I would like to find a place that has it. Can
    anyone help. Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "PanHandler" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Sugar Syrup

    All of the recipes I've found indicate only a 2 week storage life. Is
    there
    a way to extend this time? Also, is there a way to prevent
    crystallization? I would like a recipe.
    This is to be used in my home bar for mixed drinks.
    TIA

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Brandon" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chicken Divan

    Please, I need a recipe for this. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Gary" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Fiesta Cheesecake

    Some of the ladies at work were talking about a recipe called Fiesta
    Cheesecake. I would like a
    recipe for this. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Homer Nichols" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Date Nut Loaf

    I rteceived a delicious Date Nut Loaf for Christmas. I would like a
    recipe for this yummy bread. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Dale Coffman" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Microwave Meals in Cabin

    We just bought a new cabin` and are trying to make do with just a
    microwave. I am looking for meals I can fix using just a microwave and
    food I bring from home. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.