REQUESTS from Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. BBQ Pizza
    Tomato Kibbi
    Queen of Hearts Tarts
    spanish rice
    low fat wraps
    sugar free smoothies

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: cbw <[email protected]>
    Subject: Request for Recipe - BBQ Pizza
    Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:33:55 +1300

    For a pizza to be made on a bbq - not heating a prefrozen pizza

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Regboy <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Tomato Kibbi
    Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:26:02 -0500

    Looking for Tomato Kibbi

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "joyce" <[email protected]>
    Subject: jelly
    Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:37:32 -0600

    Looking for Jelly made with jell-o
    Thanks so much
    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:01:12 -0500 (EST)
    From: Karen Denise Dobrusky <[email protected]>
    Subject: Queen of Hearts Tarts

    I am not sure how to request a recipe so I am e-mailing you.
    I would like to know if anyone has a recipe for a cookie called "Queen of
    Hearts Tarts" which appeared in a magazine years ago.
    Thank you.
    Karen

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Toni Rieke" <[email protected]t>
    Subject: spanish rice
    Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:42:54 -0600

    I'm looking for simple rice for spanish rice.
    It has regular white rice, tomato sauce water and spices which I'm not =
    sure are. Can anyone help? Thanks. Toni

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Carrie I Martin" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Request low fat wraps and sugar free smoothies
    Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:34:24 -0600

    I have a request for low fat wrap recipies and smoothie recipies that =
    don't call for added sugar.

    Thank you!!

    Carrie I

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]