REQUESTS from Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Chocolate Walnut Meringue Pie
    Hazelnut Chocolate Cookies
    Thai Chicken Curry
    Olive Garden Potato Sausage soup

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Lilian Mckee" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Chocolate Walnut Meringue Pie

    Please help me. I need to frind a good recipe for a pie which has
    chocolate walnut base and a meringue top.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Gerard Story" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Hazelnut Chocolate Cookies

    I am looking for a good recipe for Chocolate cookies with hazelnuts.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Cora Kay" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Thai Chicken Curry

    I am hoping someone can help me with a recipe for Thai Chicken Curry.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Joseph Ferraro" <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Olive Garden Potato Sausage soup

    Does anyone have a recipe for the Olive Garden Potato Sausage soup

    Thanks in advance

    Joe

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]