REQUESTS from Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Patricia D. Hill

Guest
Bubble Tea
Garlic Ice Cream
Finger Foods
NZ Bacon, Chicken, Veggies, Fruit, Cakes, Puds & Biscuits.
Recipes with metric measurements

~~~~~~~~~

From: Jack Baird <[email protected]>
Subject: REQ: Bubble Tea Recipes

Anyone have any good bubble tea recipes?

Jack

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Rebecca" <[email protected]>
Subject: Request - Garlic Ice Cream

Being a garlic fanatic, several years ago I made a pilgrimage to the
Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California. There, they had
*everything* garlic, including garlic vanilla ice cream. I know it
*sounds* icky, and even I was leery about trying it, but it was
incredible. Has anyone else had this, and/or perhaps knows how to make
it? TIA!

Becky

~~~~~~~~~

From: "JM" <[email protected]>
Subject: Finger Foods

I need some Finger Foods for a get-together (not really a party). I have
several dips so don't need those, but I do want finger foods if anyone has
any. Jay

~~~~~~~~~

From: Penny <[email protected]>
Subject: Recipes from Kiwis

Hi I am just wondering if anyone on here lives in NZ?
If they do, would they mind giving me their fav recipe?
I am mainly after ones that are to do with the following areas:
Bacon, Chicken, Veggies, Fruit, Cakes, Puds & Biscuits. I am also after
recipes that can be made quickly & with very little ingreds.

If you live out of NZ (New Zealand) then please feel free post as well.
However I will need a website where can I convert pounds etc into grams &
kilograms.

Thanks for your help

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]