REQUESTS from Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 11, 2006.

  1. Bubble Tea
    Garlic Ice Cream
    Finger Foods
    NZ Bacon, Chicken, Veggies, Fruit, Cakes, Puds & Biscuits.
    Recipes with metric measurements

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Jack Baird <[email protected]>
    Subject: REQ: Bubble Tea Recipes

    Anyone have any good bubble tea recipes?

    Jack

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Rebecca" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Request - Garlic Ice Cream

    Being a garlic fanatic, several years ago I made a pilgrimage to the
    Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California. There, they had
    *everything* garlic, including garlic vanilla ice cream. I know it
    *sounds* icky, and even I was leery about trying it, but it was
    incredible. Has anyone else had this, and/or perhaps knows how to make
    it? TIA!

    Becky

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "JM" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Finger Foods

    I need some Finger Foods for a get-together (not really a party). I have
    several dips so don't need those, but I do want finger foods if anyone has
    any. Jay

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Penny <[email protected]>
    Subject: Recipes from Kiwis

    Hi I am just wondering if anyone on here lives in NZ?
    If they do, would they mind giving me their fav recipe?
    I am mainly after ones that are to do with the following areas:
    Bacon, Chicken, Veggies, Fruit, Cakes, Puds & Biscuits. I am also after
    recipes that can be made quickly & with very little ingreds.

    If you live out of NZ (New Zealand) then please feel free post as well.
    However I will need a website where can I convert pounds etc into grams &
    kilograms.

    Thanks for your help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]