Seven layer caramel cake Failproof bread pudding Fat-free or _very_ low fat potato recipes Fat-free
or _very_ low fat winter squash recipes
~~~~~~~~~
From: [email hidden] (MurphAssoc) Subject: Seven layer caramel cake
I am looking for a recipe for a southern specialty, seven layer caramel cake. Any help is
appreciated I'd love to have a recipe for this, if one exists? Thanks, Judith Murphy
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:31:09 -0900 From: Beth Fleischer <[email hidden]> Subject: Failproof
bread pudding
My bread pudding always tastes like bread. Anyone have a nice, easy, raisinless recipe?
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:52:17 -0800 From: Sharon Cousins <[email hidden]> Subject:
Recipe request.
Fat-free or _very_ low fat potato recipes Fat-free or _very_ low fat winter squash recipes
I am temporarily on a virtually fat-free diet (no more than 1/4 teaspoon butter or oil per serving)
while I work on improving the condition of my gallbladder. I am also sitting on top of well over 100
pounds of assorted winter squash that we grew last summer (little knowing I couldn't just halve and
seed it and bake it with butter, brown sugar and maple syrup!) and a lot of potatoes (mostly Yukon
Golds). Moderate sugar and salt are ok... it is just fat that is restricted. Any help will be very
much appreciated!
Thank you,
Sharon Cousins, aka SharonID
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.
Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email hidden]