REQUESTS from Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Ambercup Squash
    Bit O Honey Clone
    blueberry clafouti

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Kswck" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Looking for a recipe for Ambercup Squash please?

    Looking for a recipe for Ambercup Squash please?

    Thank you.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: wally <[email protected]>
    Subject: Bit O Honey recipe
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:15:52 -0700

    I remember the Bit O Honey candy as a kid. Does anyone know a recipe?

    What are the main items that go into? If I had to take a stab a
    re-creating it, I think I would use Sugar, Corn Syrup, Honey, and as Paula
    Deen says a"stick of butter"

    Any thoughts or feedback on the ingredients?? Would love to hear any
    suggestions. Like what temp should I boil the sugar too? 320?

    look forward to hearing some interesting ideas... or if someone has the
    actual recipe please share!

    Thanks

    /walligator

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Noel Golden" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Clafouti
    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:48:16 -0100

    Looking for clafouti.particularly a blueberry clafouti. Thanx

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]