General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 146 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 September 2007
Last activity
23 September 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
146
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Cake without Eggs
    Home Made Mushroom Soup
    Crockpot and Rotessirie Cooking
    Buffalo hot wings and Sauce
    Noah's Ark Clam Chowder
    Chunda Chutney
    Turkey leftover sandwiches in crock pot
    herb, salt & oil dip for bread

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jan Janse van Vuuren" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Cake without Eggs

    Good day,
    I would like a recipe for a white cake that doesn't use any eggs.
    If you please can assist me.
    Kind Regards
    Jan Janse van Vuuren

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: hermit <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Home Made Mushroom Soup

    I would appreciate your favorite home made recipe for Mushroom Soup.
    Thanks,
    [censored] Williams

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Crockpot and Rotessirie Cooking.
    From: Deborah Chism <[email hidden]>

    Crockpot and Rotessirie Cooking.
    I am looking for recipes that are easy and can be mode in either a
    crockpot or rotessirie.See list below.
    Dinners , Lunches , Desserts, Breakfast.
    using these kinds of ingriedients:
    pork sausage,ground beef turkey bacon,ham,eggs,
    chicken ( bone-in ) or chicken breast boneless,pork chops,steak,frozen
    vegetables,cream soups,roast.Just every day low price items.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Buffalo hot wings and Sauce
    From: Wendy <[email hidden]>

    Buffalo hot wings recipe
    I am looking for a good recipe for buffalo hot wing sauce. We love the
    wings from Buffalo wild wings, and love hot. I would like to try to make
    some at home using chicken breasts, and coating them with the wing sauce.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Noah's Ark Clam Chowder
    From: sue <[email hidden]>

    Noah's Ark Clam Chowder
    there clam chowder recipe from noah's ark in st charles mo

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "John Vanini" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chunda Chutney recipe

    I used to buy jars of 'Chunda Chutney' from the local Indian Deli but it's
    changed hands and they no longer stock it. The new owners say they can't
    get
    it and no one else seems to stock it so I thought I'd have a go at making
    my
    own but does anyone know of a recipe, please?

    It's a beautiful sweet chutney (red to orange in colour) with a tangy
    after-taste (I don't know what gives it the sharpness) and when I get a
    jar
    it doesn't last long (another reason to make it myself - I could make
    larger
    jars!).

    John

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Turkey leftover sandwiches in crock pot
    From: Linda Nicolai <[email hidden]>

    Turkey leftover sandwiches in crock pot
    I would like to see if someone has a recipe, it was made with shredded
    turkey, soups & cheeese
    Thank You

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Subject: herb, salt & oil dip for bread
    From: Nancy <[email hidden]>

    herb, salt & oil dip for bread

    I would really like to know how to make the herbs, sea salt and oil "dip"
    for bread I have had twice in an Italian restaurants

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.