General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 165 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 October 2007
Last activity
3 October 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
165
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Vegetable Smoothie
    French or Italian long loaf bread with canned onion rings, butter and
    parmesan cheese
    Kosher Cole Slaw
    Scallop Scampi
    Ponderosa Rest. fried potatoes
    Carrabba's chicken George
    Corned Beef baked with apple butter
    Spinach and artichoke dip
    pepper jam

    Subject: Vegetable Smoothie Recipes
    From: Laurence Dunlop <[email hidden]>

    Vegetable Smoothie Recipes
    I only found ONE recipe on CD Kitchen which was fine, but I feel sure
    there are plenty more out there. Can you please help?
    Regards, Laurie D.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Bread
    From: Scooch <[email hidden]>

    Bread
    French or Italian long loaf bread with canned onion rings, butter and
    parmesan cheese on it. I had it and lost it. It sounded so delicious, I
    hope it is not gone forever. Thanks for any help you can send.
    Scooch

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Kosher Cole Slaw
    From: Chuck Whittier <[email hidden]>

    Kosher Cole Slaw

    too many years ago I ate a Kosher cole slaw and have lost the recipe. It
    has No mayo, primarily vinegar, cabbage, onions, celery seed (I think),
    and that's about it. I have been searching for years without success. I
    have spent well over 50 hours, have looked at hundreds or recipes, and
    have given up each time. Month's later I'll try again, with no luck.
    I just found your request form, Please help.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Scallop Scampi
    From: Allison <[email hidden]>

    Scallop Scampi
    I would like to have a recipe from "Greenbriar" restaurant in Johnston, IA
    for Scallops Scampi/ Can you help?
    Thank You!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Ponderosa Rest.
    From: Valerie Campbell <[email hidden]>

    Ponderosa Rest.

    I'm looking for the recipe for thier fried potatoes. I don't know why they
    call them that cause I don't think they fry them! Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Carrabba's chicken George
    From: Harry Jefko <[email hidden]>

    Carrabba's chicken George
    grilled chicken in lemon basil butter sauce with sun dried tomatoes with
    goat cheese topping

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Corned Beef
    From: leda shetler <[email hidden]>

    Corned Beef
    This isn't with cabbage. It is baked with apple butter, and I think brown
    sugar. Lost the recipe. Help!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Spinach and artichoke dip
    From: Hector <[email hidden]>

    Spinach And Artichoke Dip
    I like to make this recipe at home

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: pepper jam
    From: melissa meadows <[email hidden]>

    pepper jam

    im am looking for the pepper jam recipe it includes bell pepper and
    jalapeno pepper also. I have looked everywhere and cant find no one who
    seems to have it.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.