General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 123 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 April 2007
Last activity
19 April 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
123
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Apple Fritter French Toast
    Crockpot Bean soup
    Outback Steak House green beans
    Cardinal Cushing Red Cake
    Wild Cold Rice
    Meatloaf With Dr. Pepper
    Summer Squash Casserole

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Apple Fritter French Toast
    From: Louise Karo <[email hidden]>

    Apple Fritter French Toast

    I tasted the best apple fritter french toast in a small town restaurant.
    They were out of this world. I hope you have a recipe fo them

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Waldo Lydecker <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Req: Crockpot Bean soup, please?

    I have a medium crockpot and would like to make a batch of good bean
    and ham soup. My mom used to make it with Jack Rabbit Brand Great
    Northern beans (I think. I hope I am not naming two different brands)
    and it was so good. The soup was quite thick. I never asked for the
    recipes because I always thought she would be here. I miss her.

    Thanks for any recipes you may have to share.

    Waldo

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Outback Steak House green beans
    From: Bobbie Laird <[email hidden]>

    Outback Steak House green beans

    my daughter loves the green beans at outback steak house and i would love
    to surprise her by making them for her...thank you for you help

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Cardinal Cushing Red Cake
    From: Bevi <[email hidden]>

    Cardinal Cushing Red Cake
    This cake was made by Waldorf Astoria for the 50th anniversary of his
    ordination. My mother-in-law used to make it for my husband. Anyone know
    about it out there? Thanks!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Wild Cold Rice
    From: Ann Jarman <[email hidden]>

    Wild Cold Rice
    I ate at Jay Alexander restaurant in Birmingham, Al. It was brown wild
    rice, almonds, red and yellow peppers, red onions and other ingredients
    that I couldn't tell. It was served cold with a chicken salad sandwich.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Meatloaf With Dr. Pepper
    From: Alicia Garner <[email hidden]>

    Meatloaf With Dr. Pepper - I am looking for a meatloaf recipe that has
    dr. pepper in it.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Summer Squash Casserole
    From: mary henshaw <[email hidden]>

    Summer Squash Casserole
    When I visited FDR's little white house, I stopped at a buffet. They had
    the most wonderful summer squash casserole, but I didn't get the recipe.
    I would love to have it, but can't even remember the name of the
    restaurant.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.