REQUESTS from Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. Using Plain Yogurt
    Melton Mowbray pie

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jeremiah Watkins" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Using Plain Yogurt

    I bought some plain yogurt to make a recipe. The recipe called for 1/4
    cup yogurt. Unfortunately the only size of yogurt I found was a really
    large container. I hate to throw it out but I can.t think what to do with
    it. Please send some recipes

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Brannon Mackie" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Melton Mowbray pie

    My Mother went to England and tasted this pie. She really liked it and I
    would like to give her an autherntic recipes.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]