REQUESTS from Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Apr 8, 2006.

  1. Using Fresh Sage
    Cantaloupe Sorbet
    Avocado Filled with Cauliflower Mousse

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Denny McCoy" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Using Fresh Sage

    I have been growing some lovely sage and I want to use it in my cooking.
    Please send recipes.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Richard Taylor" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Cantaloupe Sorbet

    I would love to have a reicpe for cantaloupe sorbet. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Nina" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Avocado Filled with Cauliflower Mousse

    I am looking for a recipe for Avocado Filled with Cauliflower Mousse. I
    think it is a recipe from a cookbook by Albert Stockli. Any help
    appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]