General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 218 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 December 2005
Last activity
15 December 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
218
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Phillipine Chicken Adobo
    Barley Casserole
    Saudi Arabian Dishes
    Red Chicken Enchiladas
    Christmas Appetizers

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 05:14:46 -0800
    From: "Petra Salter" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Phillipine Chicken Adobo

    I would like a recipe for this Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Albert Abrams" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:56:46 -0700
    Subject: Barley Casserole

    I am looking for a recipe for barley casserole which can be baked in the
    over or in a crock pot.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Eric Ferguson" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Saudi Arabian Dishes

    I am looking for some of the recipes for Saudi Arabian food like the onese
    which were put out by Aramco. My mother made some of these. I don.t
    remember the names but I remember they were really good. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Michael Shaw" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Red Chicken Enchiladas

    How about a recipe for chicken enchiladas in read sauce. Preferably nmade
    from scratch. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:41:14 -0400
    From: "Rachel Villalobos" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Christmas Appetizers

    I am having a Christmas party. I hope some of you have recipe for great
    appetixers which I can serve. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.