REQUESTS from Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. Fancy Rice
    Stuffed Chicken Breasts
    Dill Marinated Brussels Sprouts
    Ajvar
    Italian Salsa Verde
    Sangrita
    Soy-free Chinese dishes

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Fancy Rice
    From: "Zooba" <[email protected]>

    I would like to have some recipe for rice which is flavored in some
    different way Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jason Snyder" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Stuffed Chicken Breasts

    I am looking for recipes for chicken breasts shuffed with something
    tasty, rolled up, breaded and sauteed in butter or oil. An example of
    something like this is Chicken Cordon Bleu. I am looking for something
    like this but different.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Alberta Lilly" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Dill Marinated Brussels Sprouts

    I am looking for a recipe for marinated Brussels Sprouts flavored with
    dill. These are so good!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Chris" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Ajvar

    I was able to get this wonderful Hungarian Spread at Sunflower markets but
    they stopped carrying it. I would love a recipe so I can make it myself.
    Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: " Sally Ramey" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Italian Salsa Verde

    I would love to have a recipe for the Italian Salsa Verde. It is a green
    sauce made with capers, vinegar and some green herbs.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Dave and Fran <[email protected]>
    Subject: Sangrita

    Anyone have a recipe for Sangrita (not Sangria). It's a Mexican version of
    Clamato. Very nice with Tequila!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jack Allen" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Soy-free Chinese dishes

    I love Chinese cooking. Unfortunately soy interferes with my coumadin.
    I am looking for recipes which do not use soy or have substitutes for soy
    sauce.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]