Ultimate Carrot Cake
Turtle Cheesecake
Orange Chocolate Chip Bread
blackberry jam
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Fermina Betty" <[email hidden]>
Date: Wed, 1 June 2005 05:21:41 -0500
Subject: Ultimate Carrot Cake
I am looking for the best, the ultimate, the most wonderful carrot cake.
Thanks for your help.
~~~~~~~~~
Date: Wed, 1 June 2005 06:54:09 +0200
From: "Brittany Rios" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Turtle Cheesecake
This recipe was posted years ago on rec.food.cooking. I lost it does
anyone remember this?
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Noreen Duke" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Orange Chocolate Chip Bread
Date: Wed, 1 June 2005 22:02:39 -0800
How about a recipe for an orange bread with little mini chocolate chips.
~~~~~~~~~
From: "richard baxter" <[email hidden]>
Subject: Requests blackberry jam
I need a recipe for blackberry jam and can you please email it to me
please.
Richard
[email hidden]
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]