REQUESTS from Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D. Hill, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Broccoli and Stilton Soup
    coconut cream pie
    Cold Stone Creamery cake batter ice cream
    Spanish Rice... from scratch

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Father Ignatius" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Request: Broccoli and Stilton Soup

    Thanks.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Melanie Linn" <[email protected]>
    Subject: request - coconut cream pie

    I'm looking for a good recipe for coconut cream pie...both regular and
    low-cal.

    --
    Melanie Rose Linn
    la petite francophile

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "dunnthat" <[email protected]>
    Subject: Cold Stone Creamery cake batter ice cream

    Anyone have the "secret" recipe for cake batter ice cream that Cold
    Stone Creamery uses?

    I'm lookin for the top secret one so you'd probably need to be an
    insider to give it up
    (or any of their others)

    Luckydog

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email protected]
    Subject: Spanish Rice... from scratch!

    If anyone has a recipe for spanish rice, please post.
    "Traditional" spanish rice, made from scratch is what I had in mind,
    although interesting variants are also welcome!
    Thank you in advance.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email protected]