REQUESTS from Wednesday, March 3, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Patricia D . Hi, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Romantic Swedish Dinner Soup with Fiber Donburi Clootie Dumpling

~~~~~~~~~

From: Jackie Turner <[email protected]> Subject: Romantic Swedish Dinner Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2004
    02:44:47 -0000

I want to make a romantic dinner for a special someone. He really misses Swedish food so I want
    it to be Swedish recipes. It should also be something I can make in advance, take to his place
    and heat up.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Emily <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2004 22:03:41 -0000 Subject: Soup with Fiber

I am looking for a recipes for a very simple soup with lots of fiber. It would be nice if it also
    had extra vegetables. .I am hoping you have a recipe where you combine ingredients and simmer for a
    few minutes for a healthy soup with lots of fiber. Any help would be appreciated. Thank!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "jquiggle" <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2004 01:53:47 -0000 Subject: Donburi

Does anyone happen to have this recipe?

~~~~~~~~~

From: Sandy <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2004 15:57:38 -0800 Subject: Clootie Dumpling

I have hear of Clootie Dumpling but I have never seen a recipe. Any help would be appreciated.
    :( Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email protected]

Tags: