General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Started by Patricia D . Hi · · Last activity · 1 post · 393 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 January 2004
Last activity
12 January 2004
Original author
Patricia D . Hi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
393
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Fudge Blueberry Cheese Cake Martha Stewart fesenjan & sour cherry rice pilaf Chocolate Covered
    Cherry Hot Cocoa Mix Making Colored Powdered sugar Hearty Fall soups Korean Appetizers Ginger
    Apple Fizz Prince of Wales Cake Grilled Pineapple Rings with Curried Sweet Potato Filling Welsh
    Saffron Bread

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] Subject: Recipes for Fudge Date: 12 Nov 2003 06:09:51 -0800

    Do you have a receipe for fudge?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:46:08 -0500 From: Mark Hill <[email hidden]> Subject: Blueberry
    Cheese Cake

    Mom used to make these for my birthday every year, and I loved em! They had whole fruit pieces
    in the fruit layer, and the whole thing must have been 2 inches tall. I know she used a square
    metal baking pan to 'chill' because I would always confiscate the rounded corner sections (hehe)
    Thanks much

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Kate Connally <[email hidden]> Subject: Wanted: fesenjan & sour cherry rice from Martha
    Stewart show Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:48:16 -0500

    Did anyone see the Martha Stewart show a couple of months ago where her hairdresser, who is Persian,
    was on the show and made fesenjan and a sour cherry rice pilaf? I meant to save the show on tape and
    later copy down the recipe but I must have accidentally taped over it and now I don't have it. If
    anyone got that recipe I'd really appreciate having it. Thanks, Kate
    --
    Kate Connally "][email hidden]

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Ellen Carter" <[email hidden]> Subject: Chocolate Covered Cherry Hot Cocoa Mix Date: Wed,
    12 Nov 2003 15:49:29 -0600

    Do any of you know of a homemade hot cocoa mix that tastes like chocolate covered cherries? I've had
    some of the store bought kind (can't remember the brand, I got it in a little gold box at WalMart
    with 4 packs of the mix in it...they also have an English Toffee flavor)... TIA Ellen

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Duffy" <[email hidden]> Subject: Making Colored Powdered sugar? Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003
    19:24:55 -0800

    Anyone know how you can color powdered sugar? Thinking of red and green on Christmas cookies.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: <[email hidden]> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:51:15 -0700 Subject: Hearty Fall soups

    I am looking for a recipe for a hearty fall soup. Something whioch is warming and tasty.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: <[email hidden]> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:28:32 -0700 Subject: Korean Appetizers

    I would like to know a recipe for Korean appetizers to serve aty a party. thanks so much.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Mary Best <[email hidden]> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 2003 22:50:23 -0500 Subject: Ginger
    Apple Fizz

    I am looking for a Ginger Apple Fizz recipe I used to have that was very yummy but I can't find it
    anymore... anyone who can help? Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "No Spam" <[email hidden]> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:58:56 +1000 Subject: Prince of
    Wales Cake.

    I would like any recipes for Prince of Wales Cake, please.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: Marta <[email hidden]> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:51:12 -0500 Subject: Grilled Pineapple
    Rings with Curried Sweet Potato Filling

    I know this might be a long shot, but I'll try anyway. This was served to me. First there was a
    slice of grilled pineapple ring. In the center of the ring was a mound of curried sweet potato. This
    was so delicious!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (Ed Deacon) Date: 13 Nov 2003 00:22:03 GMT Subject: Welsh
    Saffron Bread

    I'm looking for two recipes my grandmother used to make -- two that somehow didn't make it into the
    family files. My father remembers them as fairly common in the northern PA region he grew up in. The
    first is Welsh-style saffron bread. Help would be appreciated.

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.