Soft Cheddar Cheese spread
Bennigan's The Bleu Cheeseburger
Texas Roadhouse yeast rolls
Butternut Squash
Up The Creek Fried Shrimp Batter
Ezekiel Bread
Shot Glass Appetizers
Cheese Ball with ham
~~~~~~~~~
From: epack <[email hidden]>
Subject: Soft Cheddar Cheese spread?
This past summer we ate dinner at a lovely restaurant in North Truro,
Cape Cod, and had THE most delicious cheddar cheese spread with our
pre-meal breads. It was incredibly smooth and spreadable, and
absolutely delicious. I asked the waiter how it was made, and all he
could say was that it was cheddar cheese, cream and "spices".
Anyone have a recipe like this?
TIA!
elaine
charlottesville, va
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Bennigan's The Bleu Cheeseburger
From: Deborah Wright <[email hidden]>
Bennigan's The Bleu Cheeseburger
Would really like to know the recipe - particularly the brown sauce used
on the burger.
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Texas Roadhouse yeast rolls
From: Kim SHeean <[email hidden]>
Texas Roadhouse yeast rolls
These are the best yeast rolls
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Butternut Squash
From: Judy Partee <[email hidden]>
Butternut Squash
I would like to know a simple Butternut squash.
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Up The Creek Fried Shrimp Batter Recipe
From: steve <[email hidden]>
Up The Creek Fried Shrimp Batter Recipe
At Up the Creek restaurant in Atlanta they have the best tasting fried
shrimp I have ever had. Talked to the manager and was told they have the
batter premade. I would love to find out how.
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Ezekiel Bread
From: Patti <[email hidden]>
Ezekiel bread
any bread recipe made without flour
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Shot Glass Appetizers
From: Ann DeGroodt <[email hidden]>
Shot Glass Appetizers
I am looking for recipes served in shot glasses for a holdiay party. I'm
interested in food recipes not those for beverages.
~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Cheese Ball
From: Karen Slone <[email hidden]>
Cheese Ball
I would like a receipe for a easy made cheese ball with ham
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.
Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]