Requirement for **** Sapiens's re-evolution

Peter F.

Guest
First, just a figment of a fairy-tale forged by Evolution Philosophical
Thinking:

Imagine that all humans animals suddenly die out, after a God-all-Mitey suddenly convinced her
sister Satan to stop her barring the emergence of an extremely virulent (air-born) variaty of HIV.

[BTW, what a relief that would be for others. ;-)]

In such a case, Every Pan Troglodyte, and every non-chimpanzee primate, would by this event start to
be part of, and to more or less strongly 'feel' (or be 'naturally selectively affected' by) a
phylogeny forming "Opportunity Type Selective/Evolutionary Pressure" towards *this specifically
evacuated*
(i.e., approximately same no longer settled/defined by the very existence - ascertained with the
benefit of EPTly anthropocentric hind-sight - of the human species) "spot".

Such an evacuated (by a 'from-humans-to-humus-transforming happenstance) ecological Niche/place in
our earth's biological configuration space [an alternative picture might be: 'a puncturing of a
particular people-specific protuberance within a by past evolutionary pressures pumped up and shaped
fitness landscape] would become unallocated and available for being (in an evolutionary sense)
*again* taken adaptive and 'genophenotyping' advantage of, or thus made possible and likely to be
occupied/exploited/filled [as if being an 'encore potentiation' - tentatively pondered to have
occurred within the 'platonic dimension'; i.e., 'the one' that consists of purely potential
prototypes and that is near enough also known as the "brane world" or "bulk"] BY SUITABLY and
CLOSELY ENOUGH POSITIONED preexisting genophenotypes -- more likely by chimps than by giraffes - or
any other such idea-illustrating "obvious enoughs". %-]

>First, just a figment of a fairy-tale forged by Evolution
Philosophical>Thinking:

In the event a human "global die off" occured intelligence might never again
arise on this planet. If it did I expect sea otters or raccons would have as good
a chance as any existing primate. There ISN'T any specifically "human" nich in
the biosystem that would automatically be filled.

TWINBLUE

"TWINBLUE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >First, just a figment of a fairy-tale forged by Evolution
> Philosophical>Thinking:
>
> In the event a human "global die off" occured intelligence
> might never again arise on this planet.

Has it thus far?(!)

> If it did I expect sea otters or raccons would have as
> good a chance as any existing primate.

I see it as being obviously more likely that descendants of
a chimpanzee genophenotype would take up 'our fallen
mantle', than that descendants of sea otters or raccoons
would; this since the former's genophenotype are the closest
to our own and would require fewer and more-close-at-hand
steps of genetic [or perhaps just "histone code carried
epigenetic"(?)] changes to get to be where (in the Niche) we
were - would we die out.

> There ISN'T any specifically "human" nich in the biosystem
> that would automatically be filled.

So you may say :) However, I was thinking/talking about
*potential* niches, and still do, from a position of
hindsight, here-and-now-sight, and foresight, combined.