Requirement for Homo Sapiens's re-evolution

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Peter F., Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Peter F.

    Peter F. Guest

    First, just a figment of a fairy-tale forged by Evolution Philosophical
    Thinking:

    Imagine that all humans animals suddenly die out, after a God-all-Mitey suddenly convinced her
    sister Satan to stop her barring the emergence of an extremely virulent (air-born) variaty of HIV.

    [BTW, what a relief that would be for others. ;-)]

    In such a case, Every Pan Troglodyte, and every non-chimpanzee primate, would by this event start to
    be part of, and to more or less strongly 'feel' (or be 'naturally selectively affected' by) a
    phylogeny forming "Opportunity Type Selective/Evolutionary Pressure" towards *this specifically
    evacuated*
    (i.e., approximately same no longer settled/defined by the very existence - ascertained with the
    benefit of EPTly anthropocentric hind-sight - of the human species) "spot".

    Such an evacuated (by a 'from-humans-to-humus-transforming happenstance) ecological Niche/place in
    our earth's biological configuration space [an alternative picture might be: 'a puncturing of a
    particular people-specific protuberance within a by past evolutionary pressures pumped up and shaped
    fitness landscape] would become unallocated and available for being (in an evolutionary sense)
    *again* taken adaptive and 'genophenotyping' advantage of, or thus made possible and likely to be
    occupied/exploited/filled [as if being an 'encore potentiation' - tentatively pondered to have
    occurred within the 'platonic dimension'; i.e., 'the one' that consists of purely potential
    prototypes and that is near enough also known as the "brane world" or "bulk"] BY SUITABLY and
    CLOSELY ENOUGH POSITIONED preexisting genophenotypes -- more likely by chimps than by giraffes - or
    any other such idea-illustrating "obvious enoughs". %-]

  2. Twinblue

    Twinblue Guest

    >First, just a figment of a fairy-tale forged by Evolution
    Philosophical>Thinking:

    In the event a human "global die off" occured intelligence might never again
    arise on this planet. If it did I expect sea otters or raccons would have as good
    a chance as any existing primate. There ISN'T any specifically "human" nich in
    the biosystem that would automatically be filled.

    TWINBLUE

  3. Peter F.

    Peter F. Guest

    "TWINBLUE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >First, just a figment of a fairy-tale forged by Evolution
    > Philosophical>Thinking:
    >
    > In the event a human "global die off" occured intelligence
    > might never again arise on this planet.

    Has it thus far?(!)

    > If it did I expect sea otters or raccons would have as
    > good a chance as any existing primate.

    I see it as being obviously more likely that descendants of
    a chimpanzee genophenotype would take up 'our fallen
    mantle', than that descendants of sea otters or raccoons
    would; this since the former's genophenotype are the closest
    to our own and would require fewer and more-close-at-hand
    steps of genetic [or perhaps just "histone code carried
    epigenetic"(?)] changes to get to be where (in the Niche) we
    were - would we die out.

    > There ISN'T any specifically "human" nich in the biosystem
    > that would automatically be filled.

    So you may say :) However, I was thinking/talking about
    *potential* niches, and still do, from a position of
    hindsight, here-and-now-sight, and foresight, combined.