Got a wedge of President brie yesterday that gave a bit through the (opaque) wrapper. Left it on the counter overnight and opened it this morning. The cut sides are covered in the white mold; the interior has pockets of well- established mold; and the consistency is roughly the same as a well-done steak. Yes, I know. Never again. Cheese options are few and far between here, and I took a chance. Q: is there any magic formula to get this over-age, under- ripe lump to become edible, or am I going to have to schlep back across town to return it?