Rescue the orphan gears dude!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, Jan 31, 2007.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Fking hilarious scene from A Scanner Darkly:

    18 or 9 speed?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Cen5Ne7jc

    Whether the *boys bike* has 18 or 9 speed or is even going for only $23.75 at Aldi, remember kids - say NO to drugs!

    Tags:

  2. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

  3. Adam F

    Adam F Guest

    ROFL

    Life can be hard for potheads ;)

    Would you recommend watching the rest of that movie?

    //Adam F

    "cfsmtb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Fking hilarious scene from A Scanner Darkly:
    >
    > 18 or 9 speed?
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Cen5Ne7jc
    >
    > Whether the *boys bike* has 18 or 9 speed or is even going for only
    > $23.75 at Aldi, remember kids - say NO to drugs!
    >

    > --
    > cfsmtb

  4. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
  5. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Flipping heck! Must track down if YT's got the equivalent of the Cordwainer Smith of madison.

  6. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    DaveB wrote:

    > And after that I saw this one. It's the Steven Bradbury of Keirin racing.

    I was relying on the Bradbury approach at the National Mountain Cross
    Championships on Australia Day in Canberra. With him winning an Aus Day
    Honour I thought is was a good omen, but alas everyone managed to stay
    on their bikes in my motos

    Parbs

  7. Adam F

    Adam F Guest

    Yeah the books rock - I am up to my umpteenth now, called Cantata 140.