Rescue the orphan gears dude!

DaveB wrote:

> And after that I saw this one. It's the Steven Bradbury of Keirin racing.

I was relying on the Bradbury approach at the National Mountain Cross
Championships on Australia Day in Canberra. With him winning an Aus Day
Honour I thought is was a good omen, but alas everyone managed to stay
on their bikes in my motos

Parbs

Yeah the books rock - I am up to my umpteenth now, called Cantata 140.

//Adam F

news:[email protected]...