Research Project - Help Needed

lndtrp

Banned
Sep 24, 2009
Hi everyone,
I am a student from Copenhagen Business School (Denmark) and I am doing a research project for my User-Driven Innovation class. On behalf of my research group I turn to you for some help. It would be very well appreciated and it would take you only few minutes.

Here is the problem from which I am starting my research: You are in a supermarket and wonder how you are supposed to get your grocery shopping home. Or you proposeful limit your amount of shopping to an acceptable weigh just to find yourself again stuck with too many heavy bags. What other options are there, besides carrying, to get your grocery shopping home without using a car? Alternatively, suppose in 20 years from now the use of cars will be outlawed. How do you think you would solve the problem of getting your grocery shopping home?

Guys set free your imagination and creativity in answering those questions! We are particularly interested in user-driven innovation (i.e. innovative ideas that originate from users and not from companies). In case your idea is extremely innovative please describe it fully so we can understand it.

Thank you very much! :)

In the US which relies on long distance transportation of food and goods I could envision many changes. Population shifts to move closer to food producing areas and a shift back to an agricultural society. That being said I would also suspect individuals using animal powered wagons to deliver goods for a fee.