researching a low carb recipe i found

cbrundritt

Feb 25, 2004
I have this recipe from the betty crocker 's 40th anniversary edition cookbook for Thai chicken with cellophane noodles . I have tried and and have really enjoyed it but my concern it the carb count for the cellophane noodles in the recipe. I have researched the net for information but have not been able to find the information I am looking for I was hoping you could help me out ?According to the information I have have the net carb for each serving is 10.0 but i am unsure if this is correct .
the recipe calls for 1 package of rice noodles(cellophane ) 1 pound of skinless chicken breast ,2 table spoons vegetable oil ,1 cup thinly sliced carrots ,4 serrano chilies finely chopped,2 cups chinese cabbage shredded, 1 cup diagonally sliced celery, 3green onions ,1/3 cup fish sauce or soy sauce ,2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel .please if there is anyway you can help me find out I would really appreciate it thank you for your time Cherie Brundritt
:confused:

Originally posted by cbrundritt
I have this recipe from the betty crocker 's 40th anniversary edition cookbook for Thai chicken with cellophane noodles . I have tried and and have really enjoyed it but my concern it the carb count for the cellophane noodles in the recipe. I have researched the net for information but have not been able to find the information I am looking for I was hoping you could help me out ?According to the information I have have the net carb for each serving is 10.0 but i am unsure if this is correct .
the recipe calls for 1 package of rice noodles(cellophane ) 1 pound of skinless chicken breast ,2 table spoons vegetable oil ,1 cup thinly sliced carrots ,4 serrano chilies finely chopped,2 cups chinese cabbage shredded, 1 cup diagonally sliced celery, 3green onions ,1/3 cup fish sauce or soy sauce ,2 teaspoons finely shredded lime peel .please if there is anyway you can help me find out I would really appreciate it thank you for your time Cherie Brundritt
:confused:

Try Spaghetti squash

cbrundritt said:
please if there is anyway you can help me find out I would really appreciate it thank you for your time Cherie Brundritt :confused:
Why do you want to low carb? are you trying to loose weight? If you are low carb is excellent for loosing weight, but make sure you increase your protein intake in conjunction with exercise.

just tyr mixed fruits! specially honey dew fruit!

mikesbytes said:
Why do you want to low carb? are you trying to loose weight? If you are low carb is excellent for loosing weight, but make sure you increase your protein intake in conjunction with exercise.