Researching for new road bike!!!

cmdukes

Aug 7, 2006
I am in the process of doing some research for a new road bike. I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience or knowledge on Felt bikes. If anyone has, I would appreciate some feedback....ride between the full carbon and the F55...value..etc..

cmdukes said:
I am in the process of doing some research for a new road bike. I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience or knowledge on Felt bikes. If anyone has, I would appreciate some feedback....ride between the full carbon and the F55...value..etc..
I am in the same situation.....
The best advice that was given to me here (and I'm in the process of doing so) is go to your LBS and talk to them. Most importantly ride the bikes - try them out and you'll find one that you like.
As said to me by the very helpful members here......"When you ride the bikes you'll find one that stands out in what you are looking for"
Also you can find heaps of other peeps reviews, pros, cons, advice here just by searching. Also the www is full of this info too.
Research the price and find the manufacturers/models that suit your price range see what these bikes are set-up with as well.
Then go to your LBS's and ride them.
It's a daunting task.....but in the end you'll find your bike.
FYI - I am looking at Felts and Treks - they seem to have what I'm looking for in my price range.
Here is a review I found on the Felt F75 2006.
http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/reviews/feltF75.shtml
Good Luck!:)

cmdukes said:
Thank you all for the imput....as I thought, Felt is a good bang for the buck and also a great bike to take my riding to the next level
~Craig
It would help to have just a little bit of information. What level are you at? What is your current bike? How big are you? How much money do you have to spend? What type of riding do (and will) you do? Any particular type of bike or feature that you want?

Please don't cross-post.