Resellerratings.com - Be careful buying on-line

retrogrinch

Jan 1, 2015
Disclaimer - I'm new to the forum. Have lurked for many years but never felt compelled to post.

I know lots of us are on tight budgets so I just wanted to give a gentle reminder to be careful when ordering on-line. Here's one resource which may be useful:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ProBikeKit

Few of the online cycling merchants are reviewed but as you can see from the above link, ProBikeKit (PBK) has many ratings. Hopefully this post will prevent others the angst of an order not received.

Cheers!
Greg

thanks for your advice
I used to buy stuff online but recently I dont any more
It too risky, you dont know what you will receive

Then you could visit some physical store and pick and try the one you like. Ask them about their official website. Order online in the offical website. It would be cheap and safe. Wonderful idea. Right? haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monton Cycling - Custom Cycling Apparel
Enjoy Cycling - Enjoy Life
love.png

I have ordered several times from ProBikeKit in the past with zero issues.

I ordered a pair of wheels two days ago from them. The price was lower than I had seen from anyone else over the last two months. This afternoon I received an email stating that my order had been "Despatched".

I'll let you know how fast the wheels arrive, condition, packaging, correctness of the order, etc.

Reactions: steve
The wheels I ordered from Pro Bike Kit arrived this afternoon.

12 days from time of order to delivery.

The packaging was exemplary. The factory box was over-wrapped and sealed in a layer of bubble wrap and then placed inside another cardboard box. The wheels were as-described, in perfect condition and included all advertised accessories. The price was the lowest I've seen since becoming interested in these wheels back in December. Pro Bike Kit's price beat all the usual online retailers and absolutely crushed Amazon.

I've yet to be disappointed by PBK and they will receive a good review for their selection of quality cycling products, great prices and repeated good service to me.

I hope you guys that have had problems with PBK get them straightened out. The bike game is a very competitive market and people that fail to deliver at least good service are usually not around very long.