Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

reset HAC4 daily mileage?

Started by Dan Connelly · · Last activity · 3 posts · 452 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
15 July 2006
Last activity
18 July 2006
Original author
Dan Connelly
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
452
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just got a used HAC4, sans computer interface, and want to know how to reset the
    daily stats without resetting the total odometer? Is there a quick way?
    (for example, hold down two keys for 4 seconds, or similar)

    I can't find it in the manual.

    thanks,
    Dan

  2. "Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I just got a used HAC4, sans computer interface, and want to know how
    to reset the
    daily stats without resetting the total odometer? Is there a quick
    way?
    (for example, hold down two keys for 4 seconds, or similar)

    I can't find it in the manual.

    Is it the light button?

    Phil H

  3. Dan Connelly said:

    I just got a used HAC4, sans computer interface, and want to know how to
    reset the daily stats without resetting the total odometer? Is there a
    quick way? (for example, hold down two keys for 4 seconds, or similar)

    I can't find it in the manual.

    Pushing the upper left and lower left buttons simultaneously for 3 or 4
    seconds will do that. You'll hear a beep and the daily stats will be
    reset. You'll see a flickering thingy in the lower left corner of the
    screen, indicating that a recording is running. Make sure to push the same
    buttons again, again holding for 3 or 4 seconds, to stop the recording
    after you have finished you ride, otherwise you'll run out of batteries a
    lot sooner. It stops recording automatically after 24 hours by the way.

    have fun riding,
    Ilja

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.