reset HAC4 daily mileage?

Dan Connelly

Guest
I just got a used HAC4, sans computer interface, and want to know how to reset the
daily stats without resetting the total odometer? Is there a quick way?
(for example, hold down two keys for 4 seconds, or similar)

I can't find it in the manual.

thanks,
Dan

"Dan Connelly" <d_j_c_o_n_n_e_l@i_e_e_e.o_r_g> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I just got a used HAC4, sans computer interface, and want to know how
>to reset the
> daily stats without resetting the total odometer? Is there a quick
> way?
> (for example, hold down two keys for 4 seconds, or similar)
>
> I can't find it in the manual.

Is it the light button?

Phil H

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:53:48 +0000, Dan Connelly wrote:

> I just got a used HAC4, sans computer interface, and want to know how to
> reset the daily stats without resetting the total odometer? Is there a
> quick way? (for example, hold down two keys for 4 seconds, or similar)
>
> I can't find it in the manual.

Pushing the upper left and lower left buttons simultaneously for 3 or 4
seconds will do that. You'll hear a beep and the daily stats will be
reset. You'll see a flickering thingy in the lower left corner of the
screen, indicating that a recording is running. Make sure to push the same
buttons again, again holding for 3 or 4 seconds, to stop the recording
after you have finished you ride, otherwise you'll run out of batteries a
lot sooner. It stops recording automatically after 24 hours by the way.

have fun riding,
Ilja