Resolutions New And Old

SteveDel

Aug 31, 2003
OK now's the time to fess-up as to whether or not you managed to maintain the resolve and fervour generated last NYE, or whether it's back to the drawing board for 2005.

Personally I didn't win Lotto, and so didn't buy the house in Sydney, but am now looking at the South Coast as an affordable option.

I did replace the old duallie with the Learsport crosscountry MTB, and got the wife back on two wheels, so there's less of a hassle when I need bits etc, she understands!!!! ;)

2005 hopefully will see a couple of courses at Renegade Cycles to hone my repair skills, and maybe even get me to the point where I can experience the pleasure of building my own wheels. Only time and work will tell!

On top of that, more and lots more time spent on the bike, not just the daily commute.

To all out there in two-wheeler land (and you lay-abouts too)! Happy New Year!! :p :D :)

SteveDel
"I ride to work, to work to ride."

SteveDel said:
OK now's the time to fess-up as to whether or not you managed to maintain the resolve and fervour generated last NYE, or whether it's back to the drawing board for 2005.

Personally I didn't win Lotto, and so didn't buy the house in Sydney, but am now looking at the South Coast as an affordable option.

I did replace the old duallie with the Learsport crosscountry MTB, and got the wife back on two wheels, so there's less of a hassle when I need bits etc, she understands!!!! ;)

2005 hopefully will see a couple of courses at Renegade Cycles to hone my repair skills, and maybe even get me to the point where I can experience the pleasure of building my own wheels. Only time and work will tell!

On top of that, more and lots more time spent on the bike, not just the daily commute.

To all out there in two-wheeler land (and you lay-abouts too)! Happy New Year!! :p :D :)

SteveDel
"I ride to work, to work to ride."

Well I'm still not smoking, so I win there. :D I hadn't even thought of starting cycling at this time last year, but I did have vague thoughts of getting some exercise. I don't know what I'll try this year. I should probably try to stop procrastinating in general, as that's what seems to cause most of my grief, but it all seems a bit hard. Maybe next year.