Response to: Autism and Vaccines , WSJ,

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by John, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Response to: Autism and Vaccines , WSJ, Monday, February 16, 2004

    Dear Editors: To debate would mean that you would actually give the opportunity to publish the other
    side of the autism and vaccine story, not just lambaste parents as nasty terrorists and rumor-
    spreaders. The "small coterie" of parents to which you credit loudly claiming thimerosal-containing
    vaccines caused their child's autism is growing larger and larger by the second. Perhaps that is why
    newspapers such as WSJ feel so threatened by us. Instead of crafting another editorial to target
    parents of autistic children as paranoid and senseless, why not actually "investigate" the
    possibility that thousands of parents are right? I'll answer that question
    - because that would do harm to your precious advertising revenue and the all-virtuous
    pharmaceutical companies.

    I would agree with you on one point - lost in all this controversy has been a little thing called
    science: Science that researches the facts about thimerosal and its damage to babies' developing
    brains without regard to what pharmaceutical companies the researcher is funded by; Science that
    addresses the cause and effect of a thimerosal-containing vaccine instead of dismissing blatant
    reactions as coincidental; and Science that isn't controlled by which politician or stock portfolio
    it will damage.

    Don't let the anger and hurt of these parents surprise you. Instead you should ask yourself, why.
    Why is such a large group of parents so passionate about this issue. Why would your first editorial
    spark such a response. The answer is simple. Because the truth is maddening. Because to blatantly
    deny the facts and ignore the voices of these parents is morally and socially irresponsible.

    As far as the sources of "honest" information go, I suggest choosing better references. The Danish
    study to which you refer was flawed. Even a layperson such as myself could browse the study and see
    that their "unvaccinated" group actually contained vaccinated children. Did you review this study
    before you referenced it as evidence? You couldn't possibly have or you would have discovered this.
    Dr. Paul Offit would be the last physician I would make reference to as an unbiased voice in the
    vaccine debate. Dr. Offit's ties to the pharmaceutical companies are well established and visible.
    And believe me, no parent will ever shut him up. You state in your own article that Samuel Katz is
    the co-creator of the measles vaccine. Please enlighten us as to how either of these two physicians
    could present unbiased testimonial on the benefits of vaccines.

    *You* may not know what causes autism, but I sure as heck do. I saw it with my own eyes, to my own
    baby boy. I am one of the lucky ones though. I have dedicated the past two years of my life making
    my son well and he is mostly recovered from his autism, a/k/a mercury and tetanus poisoning. You
    talk about a 3 month old baby that died of acute hepatitis B-induced liver failure - I'm not a
    doctor but I can pretty much guarantee a HepB vaccine at birth was not going to save that baby. HepB
    is obtained via unprotected

    the rare circumstance it was contracted from a blood transfusion, that HepB vaccine would have done
    no good. So you see, now you are the one using scare tactics.

    You speak of the "dangers" of the measles - what would you say in response to the fact that both my
    daughter and I developed a serious case of the measles - documented by physicians - from the MMR
    vaccine? Or that my brother is completely deaf in one ear after developing the measles from his
    vaccine. Oh wait, I know, you would group us in the "rare family whose child is injured by
    vaccines." Have you read the Vaccine Injury Database? You couldn't have or you would learn vaccine
    injuries are not so rare. If doctors reported vaccine injuries the way they are supposed to, the
    whole world would see just how "rare" they are not.

    Modernize the VICP - is that what you call slipping in a rider at the last minute in the Homeland
    Security Act that disallows lawsuits against thimerosal-containing vaccine makers? If Senator
    Frist's intentions were honorable, why not propose its own bill, in broad daylight? I can answer
    that as well, because that would draw attention to the real facts about thimerosal and autism. Facts
    the CDC itself kept secret after their own confidential study of thimerosal in 2000 showed a
    positive correlation between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism, ADD, speech delays, and
    other developmental disorders.

    The only human toll in the thimerosal flap is the toll on the hundreds of thousands of babies who
    will develop autism from a thimerosal-containing vaccine and the devastation it causes their
    families. If you are really in favor of open and honest inquiry - print both sides of this debate
    instead of accusing parents of the same tactics you yourself are using. The only thing I am
    intolerant of is media giants who use their position in society to further squelch the truth and
    make themselves look like the victim. The millions of children with autism, ADD, asthma, speech
    delays, and other developmental disorders as a result of thimerosal-containing vaccines are the real
    victims. I am all for public debate on this subject - bring it on! But as I first said, to debate
    means to allow both sides a voice.

    In the *real* interest of families struck with autism, it's important I point out you are a little
    behind in your reporting. Research from the CDC's own Vaccine Safety Datalink, unveiled at the
    Institute of Medicine meeting last Monday, concluded children are 27 times more likely to develop
    autism after exposure to three thimerosal-containing vaccines, than those who receive thimerosal-
    free versions. The CDC's own secret reseach in 2000 shows a positive link. I think that justifies
    the furor and demonstrates a credible enough link, wouldn't you?

    And lastly, let's not forget the poor last, "few remaining" vaccine makers. Considering 2/3 of the
    advertisements on tv and in magazines is for these pharmaceutical companies nearly at risk of being
    bankrupted, I wouldn't be too worried about this "small coterie" of parents. If it were me - I'd be
    worried about the science.

    Truly, Erica McPhee
     
    Tags:


  2. "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I would agree with you on one point - lost in all this controversy has
    been
    > a little thing called science: Science that researches the facts about thimerosal and its damage
    > to babies' developing brains

    Here is the key point she makes, i.e. that it is a given that there is damage to a baby due to
    thimerosal. She wants science to prove it, not find out if it is occurring.,

    > Truly, Erica McPhee

    Jusat for fun, I searched yahoo for ms. McPhee and found her liberally cited on Whale.to...why am I
    not suprised?
     
  3. Pf Riley

    Pf Riley Guest

    On 19 Feb 2004 00:30:38 -0800, [email protected] (john) wrote:
    >
    >[majority of shamelessly uneducated and uninformed rant omitted]
    >
    >You talk about a 3 month old baby that died of acute hepatitis B-induced liver failure - I'm not a
    >doctor but I can pretty much guarantee a HepB vaccine at birth was not going to save that baby.

    >I'm sure that baby did not engage in. In the rare circumstance it was contracted from a blood
    >transfusion, that HepB vaccine would have done no good. So you see, now you are the one using
    >scare tactics.

    An example of anti-vaccine stupidity. Is she claiming the 3-month-old baby got hepatitis B from a
    blood transfusion? If not, then how?

    Hepatits B in infants is almost always contracted from the mother. And guess what: If you don't give
    the vaccine and an antibody shot to a baby born to a mother with hepatitis B, he is almost
    guaranteed to get it himself. If you do, he is almost guaranteed NOT to.

    Want some more amusement? Read this excerpts from this:

    http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/responses.html?article_id=110004487

    >What is unsafe about thimerosal is that it is mercury and the levels that were found in my son at
    >five years old after his MMR shots were unsafe. He was administered three sets of MMR shots on the
    >same day. All these shots have been mandated by the government in order to serve the public good.

    and

    >When I was the mother of a two-year-old who began to have ear infections, I asked my 75-year-old
    >mother-in-law how she handled all the ear infections she must have had to deal with, since she
    >had six kids. She told me that they didn't have ear infections when she was raising kids, that
    >they are new.

    (Yes, that's right, folks, ear infections didn't exist before vaccines!)

    Here's what the Wall Street Journal wrote about these idiots:

    ================

    Everyone in our business learns to take a punch, but even we've been surprised by the furious
    response to an editorial we ran a few weeks ago about vaccines. The subject deserves further
    attention, not least because the goal of our antagonists appears to be to shut down public debate on
    the matter. For the past few years, a small coterie of parents has taken to loudly claiming that
    thimerosal, a preservative used in vaccines for 60 years, is the cause of autism in their children.
    Their allegations have scared many parents about immunizations, sent trial lawyers scurrying to sue
    the few remaining vaccine makers, and inspired an ugly political dispute. Lost in the controversy
    has been a little thing called science.

    We felt someone ought to point out that nothing currently exists in the medical world to justify
    this furor -- that thimerosal has never been credibly linked to autism, and that recent studies in
    leading medical journals have also failed to find a link. That research is one of many reasons the
    medical community remains solid in its belief that vaccines are safe.

    To our surprise, we had wandered into a hornet's nest of moral intimidation. In letters and e-mails
    we've since been accused of "fraud," a "terrorist act," and of having an "industry profit promoting
    agenda." We've been told we belong to a vast conspiracy -- including researchers, pediatricians,
    corporations, health officials and politicians -- devoted to poisoning their children. A few have
    harassed our secretaries and threatened an editorial writer.

    As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    damaging consequences.

    A case in point is the National Alliance for Autism Research. This widely respected outfit was
    founded by parents of autistic children, and its staff and volunteers have raised millions for
    research. When the autism claims first surfaced, NAAR dutifully cofunded a Danish study, which found
    no connection between the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine and autism. Within days, the critics were
    trashing NAAR, claiming it was under the influence of drug companies (untrue) and suggesting its
    research couldn't be trusted. NAAR had to spend valuable time and resources rebutting those claims
    so it can remain a source of honest information for worried parents.
     
  4. "PF Riley" <[email protected]> wrote, quoting the WSJ:
    > As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    > these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    > public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    > damaging consequences.

    This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists. Pro vaccine fanatics
    completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical societies, and the whole
    rest of the medical established.

    The only ones being silenced are the researchers who cannot publish their vaccine safety data,
    because some drug company claims that it is a trade secret.

    > NAAR had to spend valuable time and resources rebutting those claims so it can remain a source of
    > honest information for worried parents.

    More lame complaints. All NAAR has to do is to put a page on its web site detailing its funding. How
    much valuable time does that take? NAAR should do that anyway.
     
  5. "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Pro vaccine fanatics completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical
    >societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.

    Pro-vaccine "fanatics" dominating the entire medical community.... That would be downright funny if
    I didn't think there were people out there gullible enough to believe delusional fools like you.

    It never ceases to amaze me how far conspiracy nuts will go to support their pet theories. The top
    levels of government can't keep a secret beyond a handful of people, yet vast conspiracies are all
    around us in which thousands of conspirators keep deadly secrets for decades. Any one of them could
    write an expose' and become a national hero and a millionaire, but not a single one ever does. Truly
    amazing....

    Now get back in my killfile where you belong, you blithering idiot.
     
  6. "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "PF Riley" <[email protected]> wrote, quoting the WSJ:
    > > As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    > > these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    > > public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    > > damaging consequences.
    >
    > This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists. Pro vaccine fanatics

    To paraphrase a Great American, BaAu-H2O:

    Fanaticism in defense of saving children is no vice.

    completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big
    > drug companies, the major medical societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.

    IOW, roger is upset that these venerable institutions are run be people who know what they
    are doing....

    > The only ones being silenced are the researchers who cannot publish their vaccine safety data,
    > because some drug company claims that it is a trade secret.

    Sure....

    > > NAAR had to spend valuable time and resources rebutting those claims so it can remain a source
    > > of honest information for worried parents.
    >
    > More lame complaints. All NAAR has to do is to put a page on its web site detailing its funding.
    > How much valuable time does that take? NAAR should do that anyway.
     
  7. Cbi

    Cbi Guest

    "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "PF Riley" <[email protected]> wrote, quoting the WSJ:
    > > As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    > > these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    > > public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    > > damaging consequences.
    >
    > This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists.

    Much to the chagrin of the activists.

    --
    CBI, MD
     
  8. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "PF Riley" <[email protected]> wrote, quoting the WSJ:
    > > As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    > > these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    > > public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    > > damaging consequences.
    >
    > This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists. Pro vaccine fanatics
    > completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical societies, and the
    > whole rest of the medical established.

    What is "medical established?" Perhaps it is like gubmnt, whatever that is.

    Perhaps the reason why the people who work in the CDC, WHO and the medical societies (Not sure what
    "medical established" is. Perhaps it is like "gubmnt," whatever that is.) is that vaccine save so
    many lives for a very small cost (compared to the value of lives lost) and a very small risk
    compared to the risk of the vaccines. Have you ever seen a child in a hospital or pediatric ICU
    because of a vaccine-preventable illness like Hib menigitis, polio, influenza, pneumococcal
    menigitis, measles or chicken pox? I have. Fortunately, the Hib vaccine came out before I was a 3rd-
    year medical student, so I never saw a child with menigitis from this, but those just a few years
    before me did. Have you ever seen people in iron lungs because of polio? Thanks to vaccines, I
    haven't. Or a child with small-pox? Ditto.

    Have you had to tell parents that their child is dead or dying? Doctors will do anything to avoid
    having to do this.

    That is why they are so "fanatic." They want to reduce the human cost of illness.

    Of course, the drug companies are in it for the same reason I go to work every morning: the money.
    That is what companies do. Some companies make life-saving products like vaccines and IV solution,
    other companies make "supplements" that rip off or even hurt consumers. Of course, I am not claiming
    that drug companies are angels in any sense.

    > The only ones being silenced are the researchers who cannot publish their vaccine safety data,
    > because some drug company claims that it is a trade secret.

    Only if the studies are funded by the vaccine companies. For example, a few years ago, there was a
    scare about rotavirus vaccine. The CDC and health-care providers moved rapidly to determine if the
    scare was real, and, in the mean-time, recommended temporarily discountinuing the vaccination with
    that vaccine (the drug company pulled the vaccine from the market because of liability risks).

    (...)

    Jeff
     
  9. "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >Pro vaccine fanatics completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical
    > >societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.
    > It never ceases to amaze me how far conspiracy nuts will go to support
    their
    > pet theories. The top levels of government can't keep a secret beyond a handful of people, ...
    > [usual ad hominem attack snipped]

    It is not a secret, and it is not a conspiracy. Just look at they web pages. They are pro-vaccine,
    and regulary publish pro-vaccine propaganda.
     
  10. Cbi

    Cbi Guest

    Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Roger Schlafly" <r[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Pro vaccine fanatics completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical
    > >societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.
    >
    > Pro-vaccine "fanatics" dominating the entire medical community....

    Yeah, it is pretty amazing how the more training and experience you have with them the more you
    like them.

    --
    CBI, MD
     
  11. "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > > But what worries us is that these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to
    > > > silence others with crucial roles in public health and scientific research. The campaign to
    > > > silence or discredit them has already had damaging consequences.
    > > This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists.
    > Perhaps the reason why the people who work in the CDC, WHO and the medical societies (Not sure
    > what "medical established" is. Perhaps it is
    like
    > "gubmnt," whatever that is.) is that vaccine save so many lives for a very small cost (compared to
    > the value of lives lost) and a very small risk compared to the risk of the vaccines. ...

    I meant to say the "medical estabishment".

    Yes, I understand that they have reasons for their beliefs. I was just pointing out how ludicrous it
    is for the WSJ to complain about the vaccine advocates are being silenced. Who is being silenced?!!
    Has the CDC shut down its web site? Has the AAP stopped publishing its recommendations? Have any
    states repealed their vaccine laws?

    The WSJ editorial is nonsense. The medical establishment is overwhelmingly pro-vaccine, and it will
    be for the foreseeable future. No one is being silenced!

    The article makes it sound like the CDC, WHO, AAP, drug companies, universities, etc. are all just
    cowering in fear about what John might put on his whale.to web site. The WSJ makes it sound like the
    director of the CDC might have a press conference tomorrow, and announce: "I've just stumbled on the
    whale.to web site, and John makes some good points. We are afraid to rebut them, so we are just
    going to shut down our whole vaccine program."

    The vaccine advocates are not worried about being silenced. They just don't want any criticism
    of any kind.
     
  12. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > >Pro vaccine fanatics completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major
    > > >medical societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.
    > > It never ceases to amaze me how far conspiracy nuts will go to support
    > their
    > > pet theories. The top levels of government can't keep a secret beyond a handful of people, ...
    > > [usual ad hominem attack snipped]
    >
    > It is not a secret, and it is not a conspiracy. Just look at they web pages. They are pro-vaccine,
    > and regulary publish pro-vaccine propaganda.

    The reason for this is simple: Vaccines save lives and prevent illness.

    Jeff
     
  13. Julianne

    Julianne Guest

    "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > >Pro vaccine fanatics completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major
    > > >medical societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.
    > > It never ceases to amaze me how far conspiracy nuts will go to support
    > their
    > > pet theories. The top levels of government can't keep a secret beyond a handful of people, ...
    > > [usual ad hominem attack snipped]
    >
    > It is not a secret, and it is not a conspiracy. Just look at they web pages. They are pro-vaccine,
    > and regulary publish pro-vaccine propaganda.
    >

    They probably like publishing pro-vaccine propaganda more than publishing mortalitiy rates from
    polio, hepatitis, pertussis, etc. They are so completely unreasonable. Imagine, for one moment, if
    your child came home from school with polio and was condemned to live his or her life in a
    wheelchair. Imagine if you found out that even though most polio in the US was previously caused by
    vaccines (which had been eliminated), their chances of contracting the disease would have been
    almost nil.

    Just a thought........... probably won't mean much to those looking to blame autism, etc. on a cause
    other than bad luck.

    j
     
  14. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Roger Schlafly <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >Pro vaccine fanatics completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical
    >> >societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.
    >> It never ceases to amaze me how far conspiracy nuts will go to support
    >their
    >> pet theories. The top levels of government can't keep a secret beyond a handful of people, ...
    >> [usual ad hominem attack snipped]
    >
    >It is not a secret, and it is not a conspiracy. Just look at they web pages. They are pro-vaccine,
    >and regulary publish pro-vaccine propaganda.

    And you regularly publish anti-vaccine propaganda. So?

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
     
  15. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... (...)

    > The article makes it sound like the CDC, WHO, AAP, drug companies, universities, etc. are all just
    > cowering in fear about what John might put on his whale.to web site.

    Actually, the are cowering in fear that people will beleive idiots like John and not vaccinate their
    kids. If that happens to too many kids, there could be a real serious and deadly outbreak of
    disease, like there have been outbreaks of measles and other diseases among unvaccinated people.

    (...)

    > The vaccine advocates are not worried about being silenced. They just don't want any criticism of
    > any kind.

    The vaccine advocets are fearful that people will beleive John and kids will die as a result.

    Jeff
     
  16. "...[C]hildren are 27 times more likely to develop autism after exposure to three thimerosal-
    containing vaccines, than those who receive thimerosal-free versions."^^^

    ^^^Reported by Erica McPhee as "research from the CDC's own Vaccine Safety Datalink, unveiled at the
    Institute of Medicine meeting last Monday."

    Wouldn't it be cool if vaccines were totally safe - and it was just the preservative (Thimerosal)
    that was causing the deaths and autism, etc.!!

    I'm pro-vaccination - as long as MDs obtain true informed consent to vaccinate...

    Unfortunately, MDs are NOT obtaining true informed consent.

    Worse, they are offering a major fraud to promote their vaccines...

    EXCLUSION DAY: AN OBVIOUS VACCINE PROMOTION FRAUD

    Organized medicine is selectively endangering vaccinated children.

    Most parents are not being told that vaccinations do not always immunize and that many VACCINATED
    children are therefore at risk during disease outbreaks...

    Worse, no one knows which vaccinated children were not immunized by their vaccinations...

    Currently parents seeking vaccination exemptions are told that vaccine-exempt children will be sent
    home (protected) during disease outbreaks...

    They are told that during disease outbreaks they will have to stay home from work - even if their
    children don't get sick.

    This is obvious fraudulent MD-needle vaccination promotion - to wit: Get your child vaccinated - or
    lose money during disease outbreaks!

    This fraud endangers vaccinated children who were not immunized by their vaccinations!

    Since ALL children (not just vaccine-exempt children) must be sent home (protected) during disease
    outbreaks - starting immediately, ALL parents must be told that ALL children will be sent home
    (protected) during disease outbreaks...

    PRESCHOOLERS ARE BEING HARMED BY MDs TOO...

    Before our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren (see above), they
    are lying by omission thereby denying massive numbers of PRE-SCHOOLERS massive numbers of free daily
    immunizations.

    MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18,
    1994 RFA: AI-95-004 http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-AI-95-004.html

    Our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeeding women
    scan for pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY!

    Our ostensibly "pro-immunizaton" MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeedings are free
    daily immunizations!

    The kicker? Breastimmunizations reportedly MD-needle vaccinations work better!

    Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

    "The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is not just a matter of passive,
    temporary protection. There is also a definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune
    system that makes it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response to
    vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im munology 1999:1501,
    emphasis added]

    So WHY are our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs failing to tell the world that breastfeeding women
    are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture specific IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject"
    with their breasts DAILY?

    Could it possibly be because organized medicine drove the free daily immunization rate (the
    breastfeeding rate) way DOWN - by "scientifically" addicting America to bottlefeeding and now does
    not want to admit that breastfeeding is indeed free daily immunization?

    Could it be that MDs don't want to admit they are now and have been committing rather obvious
    IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse (not to mention other obvious crimes; see below)?

    WE MUST ASK OURSELVES...

    WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - is going fail to at least
    ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations
    work better!?

    ANSWER: If MDs stopped their lie of omission, DAMNED FEW women would deny their babies free daily
    immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work better!

    If MDs stopped their lie of omission, the immunization rate would skyrocket!

    MDs are lying by omission thereby keeping the breastfeeding rate artificially low!

    MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

    See CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day vaccination fraud... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2170

    See also my Open Letter to CCO Pres. Allan Gotlib, DC... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2199

    FOR OTHER OBVIOUS MD CRIMES...

    See FBI: AMA 'pedo-priests': Will DA Cooley prosecute? http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2289

    One last note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced
    through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

    Thanks for reading everyone.

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

    This post will be archived for global access at: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-
    list/message/2295
     
  17. Mark Probert-February 18, 2004 wrote:
    > "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"PF Riley" <[email protected]> wrote, quoting the WSJ:
    >>
    >>>As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    >>>these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    >>>public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    >>>damaging consequences.
    >>
    >>This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists. Pro vaccine fanatics
    >
    >
    > To paraphrase a Great American, BaAu-H2O:
    >
    > Fanaticism in defense of saving children is no vice.
    >
    > completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big
    >
    >>drug companies, the major medical societies, and the whole rest of the medical established.
    >
    >
    > IOW, roger is upset that these venerable institutions are run be people who know what they are
    > doing....

    Haven't checked in for some time; nice to see how much things have changed. ;-)

    Steve

    >
    >
    >>The only ones being silenced are the researchers who cannot publish their vaccine safety data,
    >>because some drug company claims that it is a trade secret.
    >
    >
    > Sure....
    >
    >
    >>>NAAR had to spend valuable time and resources rebutting those claims so it can remain a source of
    >>>honest information for worried parents.
    >>
    >>More lame complaints. All NAAR has to do is to put a page on its web site detailing its funding.
    >>How much valuable time does that take? NAAR should do that anyway.
    >>
    >>
    >
     
  18. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]... (...)
    ... snip...>
    > > The vaccine advocates are not worried about being silenced. They just don't want any criticism
    > > of any kind.
    >
    > The vaccine advocets are fearful that people will beleive John and kids
    will
    > die as a result.
    >
    > Jeff
    >
    >

    I also do not believe vaccine advocates have harrassed the anti-vac folks.

    From http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110004700 : "To our surprise, we had
    wandered into a hornet's nest of moral intimidation. In letters and e-mails we've since been accused
    of "fraud," a "terrorist act," and of having an "industry profit promoting agenda." We've been told
    we belong to a vast conspiracy--including researchers, pediatricians, corporations, health officials
    and politicians--devoted to poisoning their children. A few have harassed our secretaries and
    threatened an editorial writer."
     
  19. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "...[C]hildren are 27 times more likely to develop autism after exposure
    to
    > three thimerosal-containing vaccines, than those who receive thimerosal-free versions."^^^
    >
    > ^^^Reported by Erica McPhee as "research from the CDC's own Vaccine Safety Datalink, unveiled at
    > the Institute of Medicine meeting last Monday."
    >
    > Wouldn't it be cool if vaccines were totally safe - and it was just the preservative (Thimerosal)
    > that was causing the deaths and autism, etc.!!

    Really? Thimerosal, in the quantities that were used, have never been shown to cause any problems.
    However, to make the vaccines safer, the thimerosal was removed.

    Wouldn't it be cool if everything were perfectly safe? I mean even chiropractic has been shown to
    cause strokes during neck manipulation. And water can kill.

    Of course, vaccines have never been shown to cause autism, either. And the scientific evidence so
    far indicates that vaccines do not cause autism.

    > I'm pro-vaccination - as long as MDs obtain true informed consent to vaccinate...
    >
    > Unfortunately, MDs are NOT obtaining true informed consent.
    >
    > Worse, they are offering a major fraud to promote their vaccines...
    >
    > EXCLUSION DAY: AN OBVIOUS VACCINE PROMOTION FRAUD
    >
    > Organized medicine is selectively endangering vaccinated children.
    >
    > Most parents are not being told that vaccinations do not always immunize
    and
    > that many VACCINATED children are therefore at risk during disease outbreaks...

    Really? This is well known. I don't recall anyone ever claiming that the protection from
    vaccination is 100%.

    > Worse, no one knows which vaccinated children were not immunized by their vaccinations...

    The cool thing is that when herd immunity is built up by vaccination of a population, infections
    can't spread, so even when there are conditions that would otherwise lead to an outbreak, the
    infections stop.

    > Currently parents seeking vaccination exemptions are told that vaccine-exempt children will be
    > sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks...

    Yeah, so what?

    > They are told that during disease outbreaks they will have to stay home from work - even if their
    > children don't get sick.

    Really? By whom?

    > This is obvious fraudulent MD-needle vaccination promotion - to wit: Get your child vaccinated -
    > or lose money during disease outbreaks!

    Really? When is the last time that you have heard of a child not being allowed to school because
    (s)he was not allowed in school during a disease outbreak because the child was not vaccinated?

    And what happens to a parent who has to take care of kid with chicken pox?

    > This fraud endangers vaccinated children who were not immunized by their vaccinations!

    How? You are removing kids at highest risk of both getting sick and spreading disease during a
    disease outbreak (if one would occur).

    > Since ALL children (not just vaccine-exempt children) must be sent home (protected) during disease
    > outbreaks - starting immediately, ALL parents must be told that ALL
    children
    > will be sent home (protected) during disease outbreaks...

    What? Why would you send kids who are at low risk of infection home? BTW, if everyone were
    vaccinated, there wouldn't be a disease outbreak.

    > PRESCHOOLERS ARE BEING HARMED BY MDs TOO...
    >
    > Before our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren (see above), they
    > are lying by omission thereby denying massive numbers of PRE-SCHOOLERS massive numbers of free
    > daily immunizations.
    >
    > MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18,
    > 1994 RFA: AI-95-004 http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-AI-95-004.html
    >
    > Our ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that breastfeeding women
    > scan for pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY!

    Really? I have yet to meet an MD or DO who did not encourage breastfeeding.

    However, the "immunization" that women give to their kids is passive immunization, not active
    immunization. It is very different. (...)

    Rest of garbage deleted. I don't feel like tossing my cookies tonight.

    All the best,

    Jeff
     
  20. Happy Dog

    Happy Dog Guest

    "Roger Schlafly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "PF Riley" <[email protected]> wrote, quoting the WSJ:
    > > As writers for an independent newspaper, we aren't about to shut up. But what worries us is that
    > > these activists are using the same tactics in an attempt to silence others with crucial roles in
    > > public health and scientific research. The campaign to silence or discredit them has already had
    > > damaging consequences.
    >
    > This was a really lame editorial. No one is being silenced by activists. Pro vaccine fanatics
    > completely dominate the CDC, WHO, the big drug companies, the major medical societies, and the
    > whole rest of the medical established.

    Quite right. The "activists", like you, make little headway, fortunately. You haven't any decent
    evidence that fanatics run WHO and the CDC.
    >
    > The only ones being silenced are the researchers who cannot publish their vaccine safety data,
    > because some drug company claims that it is a trade secret.

    Gee, they sure seem to get lots of airtime from nutcases like you.

    le moo
     
Loading...