Rest Day caption contest

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphotos.php?id=/photos/2007/may07/mtbXCworld
cup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317

Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.

****! You can still see the leaf? Hold on, I'll try again...

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

> Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
> prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
> a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphotos.php?id=/photos/2007/may07/mtbXCworld
> cup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317
>
> Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.

"You think it hurts now eh? Wait until those douches on rbr start making
fun of you."

--
Bill Asher

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
> prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
> a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphotos.php?id=/photos/2007/may07/mtbXCworld
> cup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317
>
> Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.

I see a pic of him trying and a post of you sneering. Which should I
admire more? Guess.

On Jul 16, 6:46 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
> prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
> a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphotos.php?id=/photos/2007/may07/mtbXCw...
> cup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317
>
> Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.

I hate racing during bear mating season.

On Jul 16, 4:30 pm, Paul Cassel <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
> > prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
> > a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphotos.php?id=/photos/2007/may07/mtbXCw...
> > cup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317

> > Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.

> I see a pic of him trying and a post of you sneering. Which should I
> admire more? Guess.

I don't think Ryan was asking for your admiration,
but Kabush himself probably would think that's funny.
It would be even funnier if Barry Wicks was there
holding up a "TURN DOWN THE SUCK KNOB" sign, of course.

Ben

In article <[email protected]>,
Paul Cassel <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
> > prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
> > a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:
> >
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphoto...ay07/mtbXCworldcup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317
> >
> > Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.
> >

> I see a pic of him trying and a post of you sneering. Which should I
> admire more? Guess.

To all the cynics, I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry you can't believe in
LIVEDRUNK. This is a great newsgroup and hard work wins it.

PS: you should admire Angelina Jolie more, she's out adopting the world.
Meanwhile, Geoff is wasting his life with mountain bikes (the CX and
road stuff is okay, though) and I'm making plans to spend some intimate
moments with a bottle of Bailey's.

Wrong on so many levels,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> PS: you should admire Angelina Jolie more, she's out adopting the world.

I need to be adopted.

> Meanwhile, Geoff is wasting his life with mountain bikes (the CX and
> road stuff is okay, though)

But what if he became a triathlete so he could really make it in rbr.

in message <[email protected]>, Ryan Cousineau
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Okay, this one's not a Texas Suppository, or whatever that young rider
> prize was. Because it's a rest day, and because some photos just demand
> a caption contest, we're going with a non-TdF photo:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtbphotos.php?id=/photos/2007/may07/mtbXCworld
> cup2/mtbXCworldcup24/m_DSC0317
>
> Geoff Kabush, demonstrating that he's always open to new experiences.

According to the rules, you have to have plugs in the end of your
handlebars.

;; When all else fails, read the distractions.

In article <[email protected]>,
Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > PS: you should admire Angelina Jolie more, she's out adopting the world.

> I need to be adopted.
>
> > Meanwhile, Geoff is wasting his life with mountain bikes (the CX and
> > road stuff is okay, though)

> But what if he became a triathlete so he could really make it in rbr.

For his sake let's hope not.

Triathlism can be cured, but it's better not to start,

Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> > > PS: you should admire Angelina Jolie more, she's out adopting the world.

> > I need to be adopted.
> >
> > > Meanwhile, Geoff is wasting his life with mountain bikes (the CX and
> > > road stuff is okay, though)

> > But what if he became a triathlete so he could really make it in rbr.

> For his sake let's hope not.
>
> Triathlism can be cured, but it's better not to start,

Prevention is always the preferred method.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.