Restaurant Cutlery

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Richard Anselmo, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to
    purchase their professional cutlery.
    It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com

    Very nice web site

    Tags:

  2. Brian Macke

    Brian Macke Guest

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:52:27 -0800, Richard Anselmo wrote:

    > I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to purchase their professional
    > cutlery. It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com
    >
    > Very nice web site

    s/web site/advertisement/

    (I was about to respond with some level of scrutiny, but I see your e-mail address indicates that
    you come from Laguiole so you already know that it's basically a mock-up of an independent resource
    that is aimed at selling your company's food service line.)

    --
    -Brian James Macke [email protected] "In order to get that which you wish for, you must first
    get that which builds it." -- Unknown

  3. Zxcvbob

    Zxcvbob Guest

    Richard Anselmo wrote:

    > I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to purchase their professional
    > cutlery. It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com
    >
    > Very nice web site

    How did you happen to find such a web site? Oh, you work there. Why didn't you say so instead of
    lying to us?

    Regards, Bob

  4. MrAoD

    MrAoD Guest

    zxcvbob

    >Richard Anselmo wrote:
    >
    >> I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to purchase their professional
    >> cutlery. It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com
    >>
    >> Very nice web site
    >

    >How did you happen to find such a web site? Oh, you work there. Why didn't you say so instead of
    >lying to us?

    But-but-but-but-dewd! Their prices are so great once you get past the $1000 minimum order
    requirement.

    Best,

    Marc