Results of South Florida meet?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Trailgalore, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Trailgalore

    Trailgalore Guest

    Tags:

  2. Check out HPV message board at BROL, as there are some results and stories
    listed. Shari and Garry are still putting the finishing touches on the
    official results.
    AND after sorting through 250+ photos (Makes you wonder how I found
    time to even compete...) I've FINALLY got them posted at the
    following link: http://tinyurl.com/29dga
    Anyone is welcome to copy, keep or use them. Just right click on the
    image, copy and then paste into your particular folder.
    EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (KILLER B / Aero Pilot)

    "Trailgalore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > How about a report on the South FL(
    > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/events.htm ) meet
    > from anyone