Results

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Martin, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hi, i searching internet source with most complete road racing results (UCI).

    Can you help me anybody?

    Tags:

  2. www.cycling4all.com

  3. Jenko

    Jenko Guest

    Martin wrote:
    >Hi, i searching internet source with most complete road racing results (UCI).
    >
    >Can you help me anybody?

    Try with Google, it's the best search engine out there.

    Don't try with RBR. Too many smart answers of little help.

    Go to http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/ if you look for past results

    And visit cyclingnews as well for day-to-day information.

    Jenko

  4. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    Jenko wrote:
    > Martin wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, i searching internet source with most complete road racing results (UCI).
    >>
    >>Can you help me anybody?
    >

    > Try with Google, it's the best search engine out there.
    >
    > Don't try with RBR. Too many smart answers of little help.
    >
    > Go to http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/ if you look for past results
    >
    > And visit cyclingnews as well for day-to-day information.

    Wow. I'd lost track of that site. It's truly outstanding for race results for prior years (complete
    results on virtually all grand tour stages, ever), and is quite competitive for current results.

    For results since 1995, cyclingnews is the best ( search the site via site:cyclingnews.com in
    google.com, or use the embedded search function). For quick results, cycling4all.com is good, as is
    dailypeloton.com .

    Dan

  5. Jenko

    Jenko Guest

    Dan Connelly wrote ...

    > For results since 1995, cyclingnews is the best ( search the site via site:cyclingnews.com in
    > google.com, or use the embedded search function).

    Except for TdF'3 results, since the links don't work.
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/tour03/?id=stages

    Jenko

  6. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest

    enko wrote:
    > Dan Connelly wrote ...
    >
    >>For results since 1995, cyclingnews is the best ( search the site via site:cyclingnews.com in
    >>google.com, or use the embedded search function).
    >

    > Except for TdF'3 results, since the links don't work.
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/tour03/?id=stages
    >
    > Jenko

    You're right -- it seems to be broken at the moment.

    I've had a lot of problems with the CN dynamic system in the past. Often, I don't find it
    reproducable, so don't report these to the editors. But the 2003 Tour problem I've had both
    yesterday and today.

    Dan

  7. Dan Connelly

    Dan Connelly Guest