Results

Martin

Guest
Hi, i searching internet source with most complete road racing results (UCI).

Can you help me anybody?

Martin wrote:
>Hi, i searching internet source with most complete road racing results (UCI).
>
>Can you help me anybody?

Try with Google, it's the best search engine out there.

Don't try with RBR. Too many smart answers of little help.

Go to http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/ if you look for past results

And visit cyclingnews as well for day-to-day information.

Jenko

Jenko wrote:
> Martin wrote:
>
>>Hi, i searching internet source with most complete road racing results (UCI).
>>
>>Can you help me anybody?
>

> Try with Google, it's the best search engine out there.
>
> Don't try with RBR. Too many smart answers of little help.
>
> Go to http://www.memoire-du-cyclisme.net/ if you look for past results
>
> And visit cyclingnews as well for day-to-day information.

Wow. I'd lost track of that site. It's truly outstanding for race results for prior years (complete
results on virtually all grand tour stages, ever), and is quite competitive for current results.

For results since 1995, cyclingnews is the best ( search the site via site:cyclingnews.com in
google.com, or use the embedded search function). For quick results, cycling4all.com is good, as is
dailypeloton.com .

Dan

enko wrote:
> Dan Connelly wrote ...
>
>>For results since 1995, cyclingnews is the best ( search the site via site:cyclingnews.com in
>>google.com, or use the embedded search function).
>

> Except for TdF'3 results, since the links don't work.
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/tour03/?id=stages
>
> Jenko

You're right -- it seems to be broken at the moment.

I've had a lot of problems with the CN dynamic system in the past. Often, I don't find it
reproducable, so don't report these to the editors. But the 2003 Tour problem I've had both
yesterday and today.

Dan