Resveratrol wine

stefan stone

Mar 23, 2008
resveratrol wine: Resveratrol is a protective compound produced by grapevines and other plants in response to environmental stresses. Human cell culture studies have demonstrated that resveratrol has potent antioxidant activity, as well as the ability to inhibit platelet aggregation. resveratrol wine These actions may Enhance Beneficial Effects free radical damage throughout the body and provide support to the cardiovascular system.
resveratrol wine: Resveratrol is a protective compound produced by grapevines and other plants in response to environmental stresses. Human cell culture studies have demonstrated that resveratrol has potent antioxidant activity, as well as the ability to inhibit platelet aggregation. resveratrol wine These actions may Enhance Beneficial Effects free radical damage throughout the body and provide support to the cardiovascular system.
For More info on Resveratrol visit http://www.eastherb.com/Resveratrol_c559/Resveratrol
John

inglenook is a brand of de-alcoholized red wine that i use. it has 30 kcal, no grape juice and tastes very good.

cheers!

No grape juice, dealcoholised? That isn't wine!

Why bother? Drink water instead.

matagi said:
No grape juice, dealcoholised? That isn't wine!

Why bother? Drink water instead.
because water doesnt contain resveratrol.

inglenook is yummy. it doesnt have tons of empty-fattening brain-cell-killing calories that wine does. and brands like Fre you end up with $20/gallon grapejuice with just a little bit of the good stuff.

i think those are all the reasons i got for now. check back in a bit.

hsg said:
because water doesnt contain resveratrol.

inglenook is yummy. it doesnt have tons of empty-fattening brain-cell-killing calories that wine does. and brands like Fre you end up with $20/gallon grapejuice with just a little bit of the good stuff.
When wine has been "de-alcoholized" it is no longer "wine". You're more than welcome to enjoy your "resveratrol juice". I'll stick to the real stuff.

Dave

dkrenik said:
When wine has been "de-alcoholized" it is no longer "wine". You're more than welcome to enjoy your "resveratrol juice". I'll stick to the real stuff.

Dave
let's get something straight: it's dealcoholized wine.

may i ****, dave?

Resveratrol is a potent anti-oxidant that seems to particularly affect the cardiovascular system. It seems to be a myth however that it is only in wine. There is also a substantial amount of it in good quality grape juice (e.g., Hays Orchard brand at Whole Foods) made from certain grapes like Concord and Muscadine.