Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Retro FORKS (RST 381 CL)

Started by HALFTUNN · · Last activity · 1 post · 4,203 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
22 May 2003
Last activity
22 May 2003
Original author
HALFTUNN
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,203
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. HEllo All.....Currently I'm trying to replace the front susspension on my 99 GT OutPost. Right now it has an RST 381 CL fork......but I have no idea what size it is. I know that it's of the older threaded breeds. Lately I've been finding some great internet deals on various Rock Shox makes and such. But I need to be certain what size i need. Can anyone help?

    Chris

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.