no Lama's were broken during the filming of this clip...

I reckon I'd develop hill climbing ability with that sort of encouragement :D

SteveA

On 2006-04-05, Bean Long (aka Bruce)
> flyingdutch wrote:
>> http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenhollander/wildboyzlama_00.WMV
>>
>> no Lama's were broken during the filming of this clip...

> Uummm.... yeah... aus.bicycle, right?

Funny. Someone on bicigaga compained about that video too.

Feh. It's funny to people who have met Lama.

--
TimC
"Consider a spherical bear, in simple harmonic motion..."

You can stay in C grade after that disturbing video *shakes head*

Jono -staying away from dutchie:p -L

TimC wrote:
> On 2006-04-05, Bean Long (aka Bruce)
>> flyingdutch wrote:
>>> http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenhollander/wildboyzlama_00.WMV
>>>
>>> no Lama's were broken during the filming of this clip...

>> Uummm.... yeah... aus.bicycle, right?

> Funny. Someone on bicigaga compained about that video too.
>
> Feh. It's funny to people who have met Lama.

Hey... no complaints... just a little confused. I wasn't sure if I was
scrolling through aus.bicycle or alt.butf$cking.lamas

Whatever floats your boat!

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying