Reverse the curse with AM?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rich Shewmaker, Oct 10, 2003.

  1. I am watching a CNN interview right now with two "energy healers" who claim to have applied their arts to Fenway Park and removed "the curse of the Bambino."

    I hope it works.

    ;o) Rich

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Hi
    I saw something on British TV, the guy (who had HIV) and was in debt went
    through a mind healing course, and needless to say nothing happened to his T
    cell count. When the 'company' (or cult whatever) learned about the fact
    that they were the subject of a documentary, they dropped all costs to this
    poor dieing patient and gave him extended treatment options for free. Isn't
    that nice?
    In my opinion, what you won't see is a documentary about alternative cancer
    treatments or heart disease that showed murky response - that would be
    complete taboo for them to broadcast something like that.
    I'd like to see a balanced documentary with both schools of oncologists
    battling it out in an arena for supremacy.
    In another programme, I did see a doctor quoting the usual dogma about
    enemas being completely destroyed by a woman who did colonics for a living -
    it was quite fun watching it.
    Us 'layfolk' people want to see it as it is, not something rigged/selected
    not to work.
    Anth

    news:[email protected]