Reynolds T-bone 700/700

Mls427

Guest
What do you owners of the Reynolds T-bone 700/700 have to say about this bike? There's not much
consumer info on it. If you have one, how is your bike set up (component wise) and what do you think
of the ride?

"mls427" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What do you owners of the Reynolds T-bone 700/700 have to say about this bike? There's not much
> consumer info on it. If you have one, how is your bike set up (component wise) and what do you
> think of the ride?

I have one. It's a beautiful and unique bike. The frame looks great because of the titanium and the
angle changes at the headset and the stays. As far as the ride goes, I haven't felt a bump on it in
nearly 1,000 miles. Unfortunately, that's because there's snow outside and I've done all of my miles
on my Computrainer. I haven't noticed any flex at all on the boom under full power, and the frame
still has noticeable vertical flex at the stays which should give a good smooth ride.

I have Ultegra double cranks, bottom bracket and front derailleur, a Shimano XT long cage rear
derailleur, a Bacchetta front brake, a TerraCycle GlideFlex stem and a Reynolds Ouzo Comp 2 Aero
Fork. The Challenge seat fits me like a glove, and the Astroturf cover is very comfortable. Much
more than I expected. It also makes a great back scratcher if you slide up and down.

Chuck Davis