RFC Chat?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ranee Mueller, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. I was wondering who set up the rfc chat site and if that person/those people could contact me. I
    have a couple questions about it. Thank you.

    Regards, Ranee

    --
    Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

    "The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in
    shrines made by man." Acts 17:24

    Tags:

  2. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote in news:raneemdonot-
    [email protected]:

    > I was wondering who set up the rfc chat site and if that person/those
    > people could contact me. I have a couple questions about it. Thank you.
    >
    > Regards, Ranee

    Your best bet is contacting Damsel. The guy who set up the channel has moved on and actual ran
    against Arnold in the governorial race in Calf. But damned if I can remember his name or handle. The
    best way to contact Damsel would be on the Channel.

    -irc3.penguinpowered.ca- on vexnet channel #rec.food.cooking.

    Actually irc1.penguinpowered.ca thru irc8.penguinpowered.ca will work. She's usually there after
    6PM Central time. Damsel, Boli or Crash should be able to answer your questions. preferred IRC
    client is MIRC...available at www.mirc.com .

    --
    Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
    --------

  3. Bolivar

    Bolivar Guest

    hahabogus wrote:

    > Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote in news:raneemdonot-
    > [email protected]:
    >
    > > I was wondering who set up the rfc chat site and if that person/those
    > > people could contact me. I have a couple questions about it. Thank you.
    > >
    > > Regards, Ranee
    > >

    > Your best bet is contacting Damsel. The guy who set up the channel has moved on and actual ran
    > against Arnold in the governorial race in Calf. But damned if I can remember his name or handle.
    > The best way to contact Damsel would be on the Channel.
    >
    > -irc3.penguinpowered.ca- on vexnet channel #rec.food.cooking.
    >
    > Actually irc1.penguinpowered.ca thru irc8.penguinpowered.ca will work. She's usually there after
    > 6PM Central time. Damsel, Boli or Crash should be able to answer your questions. preferred IRC
    > client is MIRC...available at www.mirc.com .

    It was Jim Weir.

    Boli

  4. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    Bolivar <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > hahabogus wrote:
    >>
    >> Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote in news:raneemdonot-
    >> [email protected]:
    >>
    >> > I was wondering who set up the rfc chat site and if that person/those people could contact
    >> > me. I have a couple questions about it. Thank you.
    >> >
    >> > Regards, Ranee
    >> >

    >> Your best bet is contacting Damsel. The guy who set up the channel has moved on and actual ran
    >> against Arnold in the governorial race in Calf. But damned if I can remember his name or handle.
    >> The best way to contact Damsel would be on the Channel.
    >>
    >> -irc3.penguinpowered.ca- on vexnet channel #rec.food.cooking.
    >>
    >> Actually irc1.penguinpowered.ca thru irc8.penguinpowered.ca will work. She's usually there after
    >> 6PM Central time. Damsel, Boli or Crash should be able to answer your questions. preferred IRC
    >> client is MIRC...available at www.mirc.com .
    >>

    > It was Jim Weir.
    >
    > Boli

    That's right.

    --
    Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
    --------
    FIELDS, W. C.

  5. Sf

    Sf Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:21:19 GMT, hahabogus
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Jim Weir

    Are you serious? Wow.. I almost come into contact with celebrity. :)

  6. "Bolivar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hahabogus wrote:
    > >
    > > Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote in news:raneemdonot-
    > > [email protected]:
    > >
    > > > I was wondering who set up the rfc chat site and if that
    person/those
    > > > people could contact me. I have a couple questions about it. Thank
    you.

    > > > Regards, Ranee
    > > >

    > > Your best bet is contacting Damsel. The guy who set up the channel has moved on and actual ran
    > > against Arnold in the governorial race in Calf.
    But
    > > damned if I can remember his name or handle. The best way to contact
    Damsel
    > > would be on the Channel.
    > >
    > > -irc3.penguinpowered.ca- on vexnet channel #rec.food.cooking.
    > >
    > > Actually irc1.penguinpowered.ca thru irc8.penguinpowered.ca will work.
    > > She's usually there after 6PM Central time. Damsel, Boli or Crash should
    be
    > > able to answer your questions. preferred IRC client is MIRC...available
    at
    > > www.mirc.com .
    > >

    > It was Jim Weir.
    >
    > Boli

    Great Heavens! Jim Weir ran for Governor? Egad! He comes from a brainy family. I probably would have
    voted for him if I'd known.

    Charlie