RFC

rrb

Guest
Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
old. Here is what you should do:

1. If there is a link that you know has something you won't like or want
to see then don't click on it, and go there.

2. Kill-file Patches if you dislike her posts so much.

I take it back you are not acting like you are all ten years old because
a NORMAL ten year old could do the two things above with their eyes
closed. You are all acting like mentally retarded ten year olds - though
that is a major insult to retarded ten year olds everywhere being
compared to you all!

If you don't like Patches pictures then DON'T click on the link, and go
there. But you do. Then you complain about it, and state the pictures
are crappy or whatever. Well, idiots you were the ones who went to the
site, and looked at them. So don't ***** about the pictures here you
were the morons who went to see them. It's not Patches fault that you
are a bunch of uptight head up your ass morons without an active brain
cell between you all.

You complain about Patches posts but it is each, and every one of you
who CHOSE to read them. So the fault is yours. So punch and kick
yourselves since you are the brain dead idiots who chose to read them
even though it is so easy to not have to read them.

Undoubtedly it is too much to ask but perhaps you all should attempt to
use that useless lump of protoplasm between your shoulder blades for
something. Use it to exercise some self-control, and don't read or look
at things that make you froth at the mouth. You all deserve what you
get! I hope none of you have kids or future generations are doomed!

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:58:21 -0700, rrb <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
>old. Here is what you should do:

What did you hope to accomplish by this?

Maybe if you were a respected poster, who then might have some
influence over a handful of people here, then you might have
changed a mind or two - at best.

But here you are: a nobody. Trying to change the habits of
hundreds of people. Even Ghandi couldn't change the posting
habits of more than a few here. What the hell made you think
*you* had a chance?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and learn to co-exist. Or else
take your ass on outa here.

ObFood: 1.5" center cut Smitfield brand (wet-cured) ham steak,
simmered with canned potatoes and green beans. Sometimes you just
gotta have canned potatoes. And the ham, as long as you don't
overcook it, is fantastic. I only buy Smithfield brand hams.

-sw

On 4 Apr 2006 21:19:39 -0700, "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote:

>One Picture Worth Thousand Posts.

Okay, the paramedics have gotten me breathing again, but this is a
warning, mister ....

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

"rrb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
> old. Here is what you should do:

> You complain about Patches posts but it is each, and every one of you
> who CHOSE to read them. So the fault is yours. So punch and kick
> yourselves since you are the brain dead idiots who chose to read them
> even though it is so easy to not have to read them.

Well said. Actually I have a 10 year old, and she wouldn't behave like
these people, and if by any chance she did, I'd smack her and send her to
her room.

Jen

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:58:21 -0700, rrb wrote:

> Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
> old. Here is what you should do:

For an adult you write sort of like a 10 year old. <g>

<deleted lecture>

Seriously, you don't understand the joy of RFC. This is not a place of
for BIG brains like yours.

The way this works is YOU post and WE (the retarded 10 year old idiots)
comment. The rules do not say that you MUST think or even be capable
of thinking before commenting or posting.

If you have a complete mental breakdown at the keyboard it is quite OK. We
help you work through it in unison.

Thanks for the good tips.

Ob Food: NutZ happen here. <lol>

rrb wrote:
> Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
> old. Here is what you should do:
>

> 1. If there is a link that you know has something you won't like or want
> to see then don't click on it, and go there.
>

> 2. Kill-file Patches if you dislike her posts so much.
>

> I take it back you are not acting like you are all ten years old because
> a NORMAL ten year old could do the two things above with their eyes
> closed. You are all acting like mentally retarded ten year olds - though
> that is a major insult to retarded ten year olds everywhere being
> compared to you all!
>

> If you don't like Patches pictures then DON'T click on the link, and go
> there. But you do. Then you complain about it, and state the pictures
> are crappy or whatever. Well, idiots you were the ones who went to the
> site, and looked at them. So don't ***** about the pictures here you
> were the morons who went to see them. It's not Patches fault that you
> are a bunch of uptight head up your ass morons without an active brain
> cell between you all.
>

> You complain about Patches posts but it is each, and every one of you
> who CHOSE to read them. So the fault is yours. So punch and kick
> yourselves since you are the brain dead idiots who chose to read them
> even though it is so easy to not have to read them.
>

> Undoubtedly it is too much to ask but perhaps you all should attempt to
> use that useless lump of protoplasm between your shoulder blades for
> something. Use it to exercise some self-control, and don't read or look
> at things that make you froth at the mouth. You all deserve what you
> get! I hope none of you have kids or future generations are doomed!

That is a lot of ranting for just one post. You seem rather worked-up.
Does it imply that maybe we can poke at you a few times and get you to
explode for our amusement?

Best regards, ;-)
Bob

rrb wrote:
> Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
> old. Here is what you should do:

You're going to tell me what I should do? I must have missed the memo
that put you in charge. Must have been in all those posts I skipped in
the various crazy lady patches threads.

In any case, you're not in charge, no matter what you think, so I'm
just gonna skip the rest of your post. Perhaps the cabal will allow
you to post it again some day. -aem

rrb <[email protected]> writes:

>Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
>old.

Thanks! I'm acting so young because I'm drinking Oil of Olay for
breakfast every day.

Stacia

Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer
all the way back from Hell) and HAD to weigh in on this. Look Mr.
High AND Almighty.......so nice that GOD RESIGNED and left you in
charge! I was a poster here many eons ago and have been lurking
through various venues to keep track of what is going on and you, sir,
are a POX to what is and has always been accepted here.....FREEDOM OF
EXPRESSION. Hey, if you don't like what people say of this Patches
person, take your own advice and DON'T READ THEIR POSTS.

Enough good has come out of this group and a lot of good people and
have come and gone, some to that Valhalla stocked with a fully equipped
Viking range. We have had virtual food fights and lots of slanging
people off, but in the end each and everyone has had something of value
to say (okay, maybe not Chung) but that is for another day!

You don't like what is here.......plonk it as so many have done to you
after this blast of bile.

BTW, I have a 10 year old, and she would say 'get over yourself'

-Ginny

On 5 Apr 2006 16:26:15 -0700, Ginny Tadrzynski wrote:

> Hello all, I'm back

Hi Ginny, long time no see!
wb!

[email protected] says...
> Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer
> all the way back from Hell) and HAD to weigh in on this. Look Mr.
> High AND Almighty.......so nice that GOD RESIGNED and left you in
> charge! I was a poster here many eons ago and have been lurking
> through various venues to keep track of what is going on and you, sir,
> are a POX to what is and has always been accepted here.....FREEDOM OF
> EXPRESSION. Hey, if you don't like what people say of this Patches
> person, take your own advice and DON'T READ THEIR POSTS.

How is someone supposed to know that they don't like what people say
without reading the posts? Don't you have a brain? How can you say such
silly things?

And if you quoted what you are replying to it would make a big
difference. Basic newsgroup technique, maybe you should learn it.

--
Peter Aitken

On 5 Apr 2006 16:26:15 -0700, "Ginny Tadrzynski" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I was a poster here many eons ago and have been lurking
>through various venues to keep track of what is going on

Hi Ginny!!!!!

Great to see you! I hope you'll stick around. This whole patches
thing seems to be dying off, and things should return to "normal" in
the very near future.

Remember the Refrigerated Honey War of 1997?

My e-mail address isn't munged.

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC

In article <[email protected]>,
Peter A <[email protected]> wrote:

> And if you quoted what you are replying to it would make a big
> difference. Basic newsgroup technique, maybe you should learn it.

So why don't you tell her how to do it? I've never posted from there,
but I've read several times that you select "show options" instead of
"reply", and it will let you quote. This is truly a Good Thing.

--
Dan Abel
[email protected]

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> > And if you quoted what you are replying to it would make a big
> > difference. Basic newsgroup technique, maybe you should learn it.

> So why don't you tell her how to do it? I've never posted from there,
> but I've read several times that you select "show options" instead of
> "reply", and it will let you quote. This is truly a Good Thing.

From where? I am not a mind reader.

--
Peter Aitken
Visit my recipe and kitchen myths pages at www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm

Ginny Tadrzynski wrote:
> Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer
> all the way back from Hell) and HAD to weigh in on this. Look Mr.
> High AND Almighty.......so nice that GOD RESIGNED and left you in
> charge!

Seriously - I'd rather be a snarky ***** than a self-righteous,
holier-than-thou one. I must say some of these threads have given me
the best laughs I've had in weeks...
-L.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Ginny Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer

> -Ginny

I've been wondering where you've been for about two weeks now. How's
your son the Navy Chef?
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-2-06, Church review #11

Glitter Ninja wrote:
> rrb <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
> >old.

> Thanks! I'm acting so young because I'm drinking Oil of Olay for
> breakfast every day.

Well, I'll be... would ya look at them 36 Cs, high and mighty and
sticking straight out like sweet sixteen! ;) I gotta get me some of
that Oil of Olay to lube my tube! LOL

Sheldon Kid

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:58:21 -0700, rrb <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
> >old. Here is what you should do:

> What did you hope to accomplish by this?

Embarass a witch-hunt.

--Blair
"Did y'all find one?"

In article <[email protected]>,
zxcvbob <[email protected]> wrote:

> That is a lot of ranting for just one post. You seem rather worked-up.
> Does it imply that maybe we can poke at you a few times and get you to
> explode for our amusement?
>
> Best regards, ;-)
> Bob

<lol> Good one Bob...... ;-D