RFC

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by rrb, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. rrb

    rrb Guest

    Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    old. Here is what you should do:


    1. If there is a link that you know has something you won't like or want
    to see then don't click on it, and go there.


    2. Kill-file Patches if you dislike her posts so much.


    I take it back you are not acting like you are all ten years old because
    a NORMAL ten year old could do the two things above with their eyes
    closed. You are all acting like mentally retarded ten year olds - though
    that is a major insult to retarded ten year olds everywhere being
    compared to you all!


    If you don't like Patches pictures then DON'T click on the link, and go
    there. But you do. Then you complain about it, and state the pictures
    are crappy or whatever. Well, idiots you were the ones who went to the
    site, and looked at them. So don't bitch about the pictures here you
    were the morons who went to see them. It's not Patches fault that you
    are a bunch of uptight head up your ass morons without an active brain
    cell between you all.


    You complain about Patches posts but it is each, and every one of you
    who CHOSE to read them. So the fault is yours. So punch and kick
    yourselves since you are the brain dead idiots who chose to read them
    even though it is so easy to not have to read them.


    Undoubtedly it is too much to ask but perhaps you all should attempt to
    use that useless lump of protoplasm between your shoulder blades for
    something. Use it to exercise some self-control, and don't read or look
    at things that make you froth at the mouth. You all deserve what you
    get! I hope none of you have kids or future generations are doomed!
     
    Tags:


  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:58:21 -0700, rrb <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    >old. Here is what you should do:


    What did you hope to accomplish by this?

    Maybe if you were a respected poster, who then might have some
    influence over a handful of people here, then you might have
    changed a mind or two - at best.

    But here you are: a nobody. Trying to change the habits of
    hundreds of people. Even Ghandi couldn't change the posting
    habits of more than a few here. What the hell made you think
    *you* had a chance?

    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em and learn to co-exist. Or else
    take your ass on outa here.

    ObFood: 1.5" center cut Smitfield brand (wet-cured) ham steak,
    simmered with canned potatoes and green beans. Sometimes you just
    gotta have canned potatoes. And the ham, as long as you don't
    overcook it, is fantastic. I only buy Smithfield brand hams.

    -sw
     
  3. Rusty

    Rusty Guest

    One Picture Worth Thousand Posts.

    ;-)

    Rusty
     
  4. On 4 Apr 2006 21:19:39 -0700, "Rusty" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >One Picture Worth Thousand Posts.


    Okay, the paramedics have gotten me breathing again, but this is a
    warning, mister ....

    Carol
    --

    Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
    they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    Stolen from "traid" on the IRC
     
  5. Jen

    Jen Guest

    "rrb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    > old. Here is what you should do:


    >
    > You complain about Patches posts but it is each, and every one of you
    > who CHOSE to read them. So the fault is yours. So punch and kick
    > yourselves since you are the brain dead idiots who chose to read them
    > even though it is so easy to not have to read them.
    >



    Well said. Actually I have a 10 year old, and she wouldn't behave like
    these people, and if by any chance she did, I'd smack her and send her to
    her room.

    Jen
     
  6. jay

    jay Guest

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:58:21 -0700, rrb wrote:

    > Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    > old. Here is what you should do:


    For an adult you write sort of like a 10 year old. <g>

    <deleted lecture>

    Seriously, you don't understand the joy of RFC. This is not a place of
    for BIG brains like yours.

    The way this works is YOU post and WE (the retarded 10 year old idiots)
    comment. The rules do not say that you MUST think or even be capable
    of thinking before commenting or posting.

    If you have a complete mental breakdown at the keyboard it is quite OK. We
    help you work through it in unison.

    Thanks for the good tips.

    Ob Food: NutZ happen here. <lol>
     
  7. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    rrb wrote:
    > Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    > old. Here is what you should do:
    >
    >
    > 1. If there is a link that you know has something you won't like or want
    > to see then don't click on it, and go there.
    >
    >
    > 2. Kill-file Patches if you dislike her posts so much.
    >
    >
    > I take it back you are not acting like you are all ten years old because
    > a NORMAL ten year old could do the two things above with their eyes
    > closed. You are all acting like mentally retarded ten year olds - though
    > that is a major insult to retarded ten year olds everywhere being
    > compared to you all!
    >
    >
    > If you don't like Patches pictures then DON'T click on the link, and go
    > there. But you do. Then you complain about it, and state the pictures
    > are crappy or whatever. Well, idiots you were the ones who went to the
    > site, and looked at them. So don't bitch about the pictures here you
    > were the morons who went to see them. It's not Patches fault that you
    > are a bunch of uptight head up your ass morons without an active brain
    > cell between you all.
    >
    >
    > You complain about Patches posts but it is each, and every one of you
    > who CHOSE to read them. So the fault is yours. So punch and kick
    > yourselves since you are the brain dead idiots who chose to read them
    > even though it is so easy to not have to read them.
    >
    >
    > Undoubtedly it is too much to ask but perhaps you all should attempt to
    > use that useless lump of protoplasm between your shoulder blades for
    > something. Use it to exercise some self-control, and don't read or look
    > at things that make you froth at the mouth. You all deserve what you
    > get! I hope none of you have kids or future generations are doomed!
    >
    >



    That is a lot of ranting for just one post. You seem rather worked-up.
    Does it imply that maybe we can poke at you a few times and get you to
    explode for our amusement?

    Best regards, ;-)
    Bob
     
  8. aem

    aem Guest

    rrb wrote:
    > Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    > old. Here is what you should do:


    You're going to tell me what I should do? I must have missed the memo
    that put you in charge. Must have been in all those posts I skipped in
    the various crazy lady patches threads.

    In any case, you're not in charge, no matter what you think, so I'm
    just gonna skip the rest of your post. Perhaps the cabal will allow
    you to post it again some day. -aem
     
  9. rrb <[email protected]> writes:

    >Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    >old.


    Thanks! I'm acting so young because I'm drinking Oil of Olay for
    breakfast every day.

    Stacia
     
  10. Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer
    all the way back from Hell) and HAD to weigh in on this. Look Mr.
    High AND Almighty.......so nice that GOD RESIGNED and left you in
    charge! I was a poster here many eons ago and have been lurking
    through various venues to keep track of what is going on and you, sir,
    are a POX to what is and has always been accepted here.....FREEDOM OF
    EXPRESSION. Hey, if you don't like what people say of this Patches
    person, take your own advice and DON'T READ THEIR POSTS.

    Enough good has come out of this group and a lot of good people and
    have come and gone, some to that Valhalla stocked with a fully equipped
    Viking range. We have had virtual food fights and lots of slanging
    people off, but in the end each and everyone has had something of value
    to say (okay, maybe not Chung) but that is for another day!

    You don't like what is here.......plonk it as so many have done to you
    after this blast of bile.

    BTW, I have a 10 year old, and she would say 'get over yourself'

    -Ginny
     
  11. sf

    sf Guest

    On 5 Apr 2006 16:26:15 -0700, Ginny Tadrzynski wrote:

    > Hello all, I'm back


    Hi Ginny, long time no see!
    wb!
    --

    Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
     
  12. Peter A

    Peter A Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer
    > all the way back from Hell) and HAD to weigh in on this. Look Mr.
    > High AND Almighty.......so nice that GOD RESIGNED and left you in
    > charge! I was a poster here many eons ago and have been lurking
    > through various venues to keep track of what is going on and you, sir,
    > are a POX to what is and has always been accepted here.....FREEDOM OF
    > EXPRESSION. Hey, if you don't like what people say of this Patches
    > person, take your own advice and DON'T READ THEIR POSTS.
    >


    How is someone supposed to know that they don't like what people say
    without reading the posts? Don't you have a brain? How can you say such
    silly things?

    And if you quoted what you are replying to it would make a big
    difference. Basic newsgroup technique, maybe you should learn it.

    --
    Peter Aitken
     
  13. On 5 Apr 2006 16:26:15 -0700, "Ginny Tadrzynski" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I was a poster here many eons ago and have been lurking
    >through various venues to keep track of what is going on


    Hi Ginny!!!!!

    Great to see you! I hope you'll stick around. This whole patches
    thing seems to be dying off, and things should return to "normal" in
    the very near future.

    Remember the Refrigerated Honey War of 1997?

    My e-mail address isn't munged.

    Carol
    --

    Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
    they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

    Stolen from "traid" on the IRC
     
  14. Dan Abel

    Dan Abel Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Peter A <[email protected]> wrote:


    > And if you quoted what you are replying to it would make a big
    > difference. Basic newsgroup technique, maybe you should learn it.


    So why don't you tell her how to do it? I've never posted from there,
    but I've read several times that you select "show options" instead of
    "reply", and it will let you quote. This is truly a Good Thing.

    --
    Dan Abel
    [email protected]
    Petaluma, California, USA
     
  15. Peter A

    Peter A Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > > And if you quoted what you are replying to it would make a big
    > > difference. Basic newsgroup technique, maybe you should learn it.

    >
    > So why don't you tell her how to do it? I've never posted from there,
    > but I've read several times that you select "show options" instead of
    > "reply", and it will let you quote. This is truly a Good Thing.
    >
    >


    From where? I am not a mind reader.

    --
    Peter Aitken
    Visit my recipe and kitchen myths pages at www.pgacon.com/cooking.htm
     
  16. -L.

    -L. Guest

    Ginny Tadrzynski wrote:
    > Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer
    > all the way back from Hell) and HAD to weigh in on this. Look Mr.
    > High AND Almighty.......so nice that GOD RESIGNED and left you in
    > charge!


    Seriously - I'd rather be a snarky bitch than a self-righteous,
    holier-than-thou one. I must say some of these threads have given me
    the best laughs I've had in weeks...
    -L.
     
  17. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Ginny Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hello all, I'm back (for now through Google until I get my computer


    > -Ginny


    I've been wondering where you've been for about two weeks now. How's
    your son the Navy Chef?
    --
    -Barb
    <http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-2-06, Church review #11

    "If it's not worth doing to excess, it's not worth doing at all."
     
  18. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Glitter Ninja wrote:
    > rrb <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    > >Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    > >old.

    >
    > Thanks! I'm acting so young because I'm drinking Oil of Olay for
    > breakfast every day.


    Well, I'll be... would ya look at them 36 Cs, high and mighty and
    sticking straight out like sweet sixteen! ;) I gotta get me some of
    that Oil of Olay to lube my tube! LOL

    Sheldon Kid
     
  19. Steve Wertz wrote:
    > On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:58:21 -0700, rrb <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Aren't you all adults? Because you're acting like you are all 10 years
    > >old. Here is what you should do:

    >
    > What did you hope to accomplish by this?


    Embarass a witch-hunt.

    --Blair
    "Did y'all find one?"
     
  20. In article <[email protected]>,
    zxcvbob <z[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    > That is a lot of ranting for just one post. You seem rather worked-up.
    > Does it imply that maybe we can poke at you a few times and get you to
    > explode for our amusement?
    >
    > Best regards, ;-)
    > Bob


    <lol> Good one Bob...... ;-D
    --
    Peace, Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack Nicholson
     
Loading...