RFI... Mackenzie River trrail

JD wrote:
> "pas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Just doing some homework. I'll be in Eugene for 4 days in August,
>> hanging out while hubby is conventioning. I know it's about a 25
>> mile ride and that it can get real hot. Specifically I want to know
>> how long the shuttle is. Or anything else relevant.
>>
>> tia
>>
>> Penny

> Ride it as an out and back. Lunch at the lake lodge is pretty good.
>
> JD

50 miles eh? I guess I better start logging some extra miles....

penny

"pas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just doing some homework. I'll be in Eugene for 4 days in August, hanging
> out while hubby is conventioning. I know it's about a 25 mile ride and

that
> it can get real hot. Specifically I want to know how long the shuttle is.

Or
> anything else relevant.
>
> tia
>
> Penny

See you there :}

>Originally posted by Pas Just doing some homework. I'll be in Eugene
>for 4 days in August, hanging out while hubby is conventioning. I know
>it's about a 25 mile ride and that it can get real hot. Specifically I
>want to know how long the shuttle is. Or

..anything else relevant.

>tia

>Penny

There's a **** load of traffic (two wheeled and walkers), typically, on
that trail during the summer and it's a pretty "sensitive" area as far
as "them v. us" things go. The views are great and the riding is OK, but
other than the distance there is little to challenge even the most
average of riders (that would be me). Shuttling is easy and access, as
mentioned, is easy. I'm still not allowed to ride the bike yet
(shoulder), but I'd be happy to help shuttle. I can haul several bikes
and folks in the truckster.

K.

--

ireman_1 wrote:
>> Originally posted by Pas Just doing some homework. I'll be in Eugene
>> for 4 days in August, hanging out while hubby is conventioning. I
>> know it's about a 25 mile ride and that it can get real hot.
>> Specifically I want to know how long the shuttle is. Or

> .anything else relevant.
>
>> tia

>> Penny

> There's a **** load of traffic (two wheeled and walkers), typically,
> on that trail during the summer and it's a pretty "sensitive" area as
> far as "them v. us" things go. The views are great and the riding is
> OK, but other than the distance there is little to challenge even the
> most average of riders (that would be me). Shuttling is easy and
> access, as mentioned, is easy. I'm still not allowed to ride the bike
> yet (shoulder), but I'd be happy to help shuttle. I can haul several
> bikes and folks in the truckster.
>
> K.

awesome! I"d love more info on other area trails as I will be just hanging
out in eugene while hubby is at NSP convention. I show up for the meals ;-)

Penny