Rhymes with Orange cartoon yesterday

Claire

"Claire" <[email protected]> writes:
> You may appreciate:
> http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/rhymes.asp?date=20050124

Cute; I like it!

> I'm not sure if you need to sign in. If so, maybe someone can find an
> alternate site for the 1/24 comic and post it?

I accessed it from your above URL with
no problem, and no registration nag.

Wheee! :)
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

"Claire" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1106670165.396678.227530
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> You may appreciate:
> http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/rhymes.asp?date=20050124
>
> I'm not sure if you need to sign in. If so, maybe someone can find an
> alternate site for the 1/24 comic and post it?
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Claire Petersky ([email protected])
> Home of the meditative cyclist:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~cpetersky/Welcome.htm
> Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
>
> I'm doing the Big Climb for my friend Dena! See:
> http://www.active.com/donations/campaign_public.cfm?key=cpetersky

Personally,

I also liked the next days comic 1/25/04. Maybe iron on's are the type
of tattoo's a bicyclist should wear. Motorcyclist have dibs on the
standard type.

Stan

p.s. that is a bit of sarcasm. I really don't like the notion of any
type of tattoo's. I blame it on my upbringing.