Ribble cycles

Pete A

Guest
Just read messages about rubbish & non-existent customer service. Had
similar problem some time ago - sent products back, they claimed they
hadnt received them & refused to provide refund. Only had success when
got trading standards involved & complained repeatedly to companies
that published cycling magazines where I saw the advert. Would NEVER
use Ribble again.

Well i've found Ribble to be pretty good overall and their prices for most things are very competitive. Only paid 360 quid for a pair of Campag Eurus wheels and they arrived after 3 days. Excellent service.

Provence1971 <[email protected]> wrote:

: Well i've found Ribble to be pretty good overall and their prices for
: most things are very competitive. Only paid 360 quid for a pair of
: Campag Eurus wheels and they arrived after 3 days. Excellent service.

The general consens is that if they have what you want in stock, all is
well. It's what happens when it's not (or anything else goes wrong) that
leads to all the agro.

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness

"Pete A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just read messages about rubbish & non-existent customer service. Had
> similar problem some time ago - sent products back, they claimed they
> hadnt received them & refused to provide refund. Only had success when
> got trading standards involved & complained repeatedly to companies
> that published cycling magazines where I saw the advert. Would NEVER
> use Ribble again.

'Course, could just be they hadn't received them......

Steve