ribheads and numbness

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dave, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave

Dave Guest

surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

Tags:

2. Jtn

Jtn Guest

see a chiro. he should be able to put it back in place. I had the same problem and he fixed it in
    one visit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop using the ribheads and try a reservoir tip with senso-bumps

stick with missionary position until your back is better

"dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    > tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    > migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    > heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    > colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

4. Me

Me Guest

oooooohhhhh ggooooood one.

MattC wrote:
    > stop using the ribheads and try a reservoir tip with senso-bumps
    >
    > stick with missionary position until your back is better
    >
    >
    > "dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    >>tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    >>migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    >>heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    >>colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.
    >

5. Norco...

B-
    ------------------------
    "dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    > tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    > migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    > heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    > colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

6. Austinboston

Austinboston Guest

dave wrote:
    > heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there?

Chiropractor (sp). Fix takes 1-2 visits. It really is like a miracle.

Austin

7. ride2-<< surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out
    causing tingling, numbness and pain.

have something similar-massage therapy has worked for me-

Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.