ribheads and numbness

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dave, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

    Tags:

  2. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    see a chiro. he should be able to put it back in place. I had the same problem and he fixed it in
    one visit.

  3. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    stop using the ribheads and try a reservoir tip with senso-bumps

    stick with missionary position until your back is better

    "dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    > tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    > migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    > heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    > colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

  4. Me

    Me Guest

    oooooohhhhh ggooooood one.

    MattC wrote:
    > stop using the ribheads and try a reservoir tip with senso-bumps
    >
    > stick with missionary position until your back is better
    >

    > "dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    >>tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    >>migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    >>heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    >>colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

  5. Norco...

    B-
    ------------------------
    "dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    > tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    > migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    > heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
    > colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

  6. Austinboston

    Austinboston Guest

    dave wrote:
    > surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
    > tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
    > migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
    > heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there?

    Chiropractor (sp). Fix takes 1-2 visits. It really is like a miracle.

    Austin

  7. ride2-<< surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out
    causing tingling, numbness and pain.

    have something similar-massage therapy has worked for me-