ribheads and numbness

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

see a chiro. he should be able to put it back in place. I had the same problem and he fixed it in
one visit.

stop using the ribheads and try a reservoir tip with senso-bumps

stick with missionary position until your back is better

"dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
> tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
> migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
> heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
> colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

oooooohhhhh ggooooood one.

MattC wrote:
> stop using the ribheads and try a reservoir tip with senso-bumps
>
> stick with missionary position until your back is better
>
>
> "dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
>>tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
>>migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
>>heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
>>colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.
>

Norco...

B-
------------------------
"dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out causing
> tingling, numbness and pain....pushups, yoga and rolling around on a dense foam cyclinder seem to
> migigate the pain a bit...but pain does return once riding again. Stem and seat are at proper
> heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there? Not ready to trade the
> colnago for a set of clubs yet. Thanks for any/all feedback.

dave wrote:
> heights..... Wondering if anyone has a miracle cure or remedy out there?

Chiropractor (sp). Fix takes 1-2 visits. It really is like a miracle.

Austin

ride2-<< surely someone has had similiar pain to mine....#6 ribhead, leftside-back, poking out
causing tingling, numbness and pain.

have something similar-massage therapy has worked for me-

Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Status
Not open for further replies.