Rickey Horowitz??

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by lyle, Feb 27, 2006.

  1. lyle

    lyle Guest

    Have any of you hear from Rickey Horowitz lately ( of Hellbent Cycles)?
    I 've emailed him a few times & not gotten any response. I'm guessing
    his current legal issues have him busy and/or keeping mum for the time
    being...

    Tags:

  2. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    lyle wrote:
    > Have any of you hear from Rickey Horowitz lately ( of Hellbent Cycles)?
    > I 've emailed him a few times & not gotten any response. I'm guessing
    > his current legal issues have him busy and/or keeping mum for the time
    > being...

    Anyone seen Johannes Groessbrink, of Northeast Recumbents? I'm
    spending $4.5K and he doesn't return e-mail or phone calls. I know
    he's busy, but you'd think someone going out of business would show a
    bit more appreciation for some!