Rickey Horowitz??

lyle

Guest
Have any of you hear from Rickey Horowitz lately ( of Hellbent Cycles)?
I 've emailed him a few times & not gotten any response. I'm guessing
his current legal issues have him busy and/or keeping mum for the time
being...

lyle wrote:
> Have any of you hear from Rickey Horowitz lately ( of Hellbent Cycles)?
> I 've emailed him a few times & not gotten any response. I'm guessing
> his current legal issues have him busy and/or keeping mum for the time
> being...

Anyone seen Johannes Groessbrink, of Northeast Recumbents? I'm
spending $4.5K and he doesn't return e-mail or phone calls. I know
he's busy, but you'd think someone going out of business would show a
bit more appreciation for some!